Search results

1. E

ceramic coating and vinyl sticker

Hi all After watching millions of youtube videos I've decided to ceramic coat my car (dont worry i plan this to take about 3 days with all the prep work i plan to do to it, including machine polishing) at the same time the integra type r stickers on the side of my car are a bit tatty and was...
  2. E

Standard suspension

Has anyone got standard suspension and what do you think of it, I'm on yellowspeed and considering going back as I use it on rough b roads as a daily
  3. E

Static shocks

Any one else get a lot of static shocks off their dc5 I get one literally everything I get out and mostly quite strong ones
  4. E

Ideas for seats

Anyone using none standard seats (that fit a fat arse) with blue interior with pictures, want some ideas
  5. E

Moving bikes

Anyone know of a bike rack, roof or boot, that fits a dc5 or am I just going to have to line the boot with bin bags
  6. E

Yellow speed coilovers

Hi all, I bought a dc5 fitted with yellow speed coilovers, apparently it's been corner weighted and set up for fast road with replacement rear camber arms, to my eye the coilovers must be set pretty low as there's about 2.5 fingers between standard wheels and arch Problema I'm having are the...
  7. E

Recaro seats

Does anyone know if all recaro seats have the same rails, been looking at leather recaros out of a Mégane 225
  8. E

New dc5 owner

Hi all hopefully be picking up a dc5 tomorow, blue facelift with c pack and coilovers just waiting for the finance to be accepted and sorting insurance not new to honda having owned a fk8 for 6 months and my girlfriend having a EP3. Will post some pics up when I collect it