Search results

1. E

Car is laggy when put foot down

I usually take it a run to work then to the gym at night if it's nice which is a 70 mile round trip. Mix of B roads and motorway. 10-15% throttle all is fine until you go anything more and it just completely bogs down until 3k rpm. After that it goes fine. VTEC still engages. I'm going to...
  2. E

Bit of an update on mine. Since changed the primary 02 sensor, changed oil, filter and spark plugs. Check the fuel pump for any obvious signs but nothing. Still the same. Anyway was driving home from work tonight and through the town I hear the air intake start to hiss like it's breathing, then...
  3. E

Bogging down problem...

Hate to bring up an old thread but did you ever get to the bottom of it? I've got the exact same issues with mine. Changed the o2 sensor but still no joy. Now going down the route of fuel pump/filter
  4. E

Well I just changed my primary o2 sensor and although it feels a little bit better between 1500-2000rpm, it's still bogging down. When I put the foot down past 3k and leave it for a bit, it drives fine for a little while below but then goes back to being boggy. Maybe the cat is clogged? Doesn't...
  5. E

I was the same... Changed all the tyres then happened when I was driving home. I'm going to take a punt on the o2 sensor as although I don't have the EML on, everything else seems to be pointing towards that going by other posts.
  6. E

Mines is the exact same at the moment. Really bogging down until around the 3000rpm mark then it picks up a bit. IAVC valve seems to be moving freely. I suspect it's the o2 sensor aswell on mine however wasn't going to chance it with being £150.no faults showing on the code reader either. Any...