Search results

1. M

ECU Fuse problems

Hi, My car is doing strange things, if the engine bay ECU fuse is in fuse 6, all the dash lights up and the car won't start. If the fuse is removed completely, the lights go out and the car starts as normal but obviously dies after driving it for a few minutes. If the fuse is put back in while...
  2. M

Broke down

Hi everyone, DC5 broke down yesterday, when driving car just cut out and wouldn't restart. Engine cranks but doesn't fire, fuse 6 in the engine bay keeps blowing when trying to fire it over. My ODB2 reader lights up but now has a communication error when it used to work fine so I don't have a...
  3. M

DC5 Cat Failure

Hi, Just took the car in for an MOT and it failed emissions due to the cat having failed. Can anyone recommend what my options are to replace the cat? The car is stock at the moment. Thanks Mike Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  4. M

Fuel Smell

Hi I have noticed a strong fuel Smell from my driver side rear wheel. I have had a look around and cannot see any leaks, no smell comes from the engine bay or other side of the car. Anyone had this or might know what could be causing it? Cheers Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  5. M

Workshop Manual

Hi, Does anyone have a link or can send me a copy of the workshop Manual for the DC5? Cheers Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  6. M

OEM Shocks and Springs

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a set of DC5 facelift OEM Shocks and Springs or if it's even possible to still buy new? Cheers Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk