Search results

1. 2 Wheels

Gloucestershire Tegs

I'm up for a meet up & drive. Truthfully though I'm only concerned about staying within the current gov guidelines. I believe it's no more than 6 people in an outdoor space
  2. 2 Wheels

Gloucestershire Tegs

Another from Swindon here & I'm happy to join in
  3. 2 Wheels

Oil Leak - Transmission?

Last update on this (I hope): I finally got around to putting the transmission back in & getting everything back together and it looks like the issue is resolved. It would seem that the culprit was indeed the transmission-side sealing bolt on the engine block. I put a new washer on (I didn't...
  4. 2 Wheels

Oil Leak - Transmission?

Sorry I was referring to the sealing cap on the engine, behind the flywheel (I've updated my post to clarify this). There's a washer that goes on that bolt so I think I'll get a new one & maybe even put on a bit of Hondabond sealant as well. I know the hex bolt you were talking about though...
  5. 2 Wheels

Oil Leak - Transmission?

Another update: So further to my previous update, it seems that replacing the crankshaft seal didn't fix the problem. I'm really stumped, I can't find any cracks or a path of oil to the outside of the case where the leak is viable. While I had it all apart I replaced the rear main seal...
  6. 2 Wheels

Gearbox mount

If you need one to tie you over I've just replaced mine so got a stock one lying around, used obviously (from 2006 model)
  7. 2 Wheels

Oil Leak - Transmission?

Just a quick update. I removed the transmission, clutch & flywheel and this is what I found (see pic). Looks like the rear main seal is shot
  8. 2 Wheels

Oil Leak - Transmission?

Thanks for the input guys. I guess the bottom line is that I'll have to drop the transmission to see what's going on. I'll report back when I find out more
  9. 2 Wheels

Oil Leak - Transmission?

Hi all, I need a bit of help tracking down the origin of this leak. I noticed it a couple of months ago & I've just been keeping an eye on it since then. The car sits on my driveway most of the time & the leak has left a small spot of oil on the floor. As the pics show, most of the oil has...
  10. 2 Wheels

Brembo rebuild parts

I bought these stainless steel guide plates: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F121743465446 I also got stainless steel bleed nipples from the same shop
  11. 2 Wheels

Acura RSX Dials/Cluster

I'd be interested in this. I also don't like the idea of adding electronics to change the speedo/odo. Cheers
  12. 2 Wheels

Acura RSX Dials/Cluster

Hi Paul, why not try what I suggested/enquired about in my original post? It would be OEM however the downside is that it wouldn't say "Type R"
  13. 2 Wheels

Acura RSX Dials/Cluster

Thanks for the reply. What you say makes complete sense, I just wasn't aware that the KM reading on the ODO could be converted to miles. I haven't actually got an Integra yet but I see a lot of ads stating a very confusing mixture of KM & miles
  14. 2 Wheels

Acura RSX Dials/Cluster

Does anyone know if it's possible to use a cluster or just the dial from an Acura RSX in a DC5? If so, doesn't this seem like a viable route to take in order to avoid the speedo conversion as the RSX is in MPH
  15. 2 Wheels

New around here

My mistake, I did actually mean miles. It looks like I've been over here too long & I've become used to using metric for distance & speed. Thanks for the advice though, I think you're right about that. Anyway I'll hopefully hang onto it for a while so as long as the body work & interior are in...
  16. 2 Wheels

New around here

Thanks for the info mate. I went and checked with an online insurance quote & it came up at £400 odd per year. I guess that's reasonable as I've been out of the country for 5 years & no longer have any NCB. Finding a decent example that fits my criteria (white with red interior, ideally...
  17. 2 Wheels

New around here

That's good to hear. What are these things like to insure?
  18. 2 Wheels

New around here

Hi all, I've very suddenly developed an overwhelming desire to buy a DC5 Integra. Long story short - I moved to Dubai about 5 years ago (selling my NA Supra before doing so) & this summer I plan to return home to our great country for good. I can't quite remember when or where it happened but...