Search results

1. Ripshank

Essential Kit

just want to mention as its a face lift this seems to becoming quite common of recent some are starting to leak on the passengers side behind the windscreen due to crack seem sealer. check for damp patches behind the passenger sun visor after a good amount of water. mine was imported in march...
  2. Ripshank

JDM Combe 2019 - Saturday June 1st 2019

Think we have to be on the stand by 8.30, Are we planning on meeting before hand ? Anyone from south wales like to meet at magor services just before the bridge ? then convoy up to meet the others
  3. Ripshank

Not just me then, guess they will be arriving in the next week
  4. Ripshank

Anyone had their stand pass delivered yet ?
  5. Ripshank

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Has the shifter turned up yet ?
  6. Ripshank

yeap it allows entry for up to 3 passengers from memory
  7. Ripshank

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Interested to see the review on this, i'm not usually one for knock of parts but I could never justify spending 300+ on a shifter so this could be a good alternative
  8. Ripshank

Mugen style Spoiler

UK Supplier of a replica http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=36_65
  9. Ripshank

Paid Anyone convoying from south wales at all ?
  10. Ripshank

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

I'm guessing it's to late to jump on the stand now ?
  11. Ripshank

In Stock - Parcel Shelves!

Yeah if you could that would be Wicked Thanks
  12. Ripshank

In Stock - Parcel Shelves!

did anyone grab this after ?
  13. Ripshank

Invidia Q300 vs Fujitsubo or Regu06r

Picked up a kakimoto Regu06r on eBay last night second hand, it doesn't have any gaskets with it though. Can I get away with using the standard ones currently on the car aslong as they haven't perished or would anyone have recommendations as to what gaskets to use Thanks Karl
  14. Ripshank

Super Teg M

Gonna give this ago myself to fit mine the weekend, good write up
  15. Ripshank

Thanks for the info Josh, Part of me wants the fujitsubo for the JDM fan boy points and the fact that its such a good choice for the DC5, But the Invidia seems to be a rarer choice and to be honest I prefer the rolled tip on the Invidia compared to the Fujitsubo, I think build quality wise...
  16. Ripshank

This is a picture of mine https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiq1c5_lSg7xiR2XGoXHtP4idtNv
  17. Ripshank

No mine is completely bone stock and has the silver alloys Only picked it up Thursday just gone
  18. Ripshank

Thanks chewy, ill have a browse on the rsx forums. and yeah best colour choice imo, especially as we get the sexy blue recaro's .
  19. Ripshank

I have recently imported a vivid blue DC5 from torque GT and am getting together a little parts list for the future . I am looking for a subtle upgrade to the current oem exhaust but don't want the typical vtec kicked in you buddy-club noise. (i'm getting old now😂). I have been looking...
  20. Ripshank

Gruppe M

I know the Tegiwa M rep fits the standard facelift brace (its a snug fit but it fits) but no idea about the gruppem, seems to be mixed answers from what ive read Mock it up and see if you need to replace your brace, best way to find out Karl