Search results

1. T

Wheels

So, the time has nearly come (once I'm allowed outside again) to change the wheels on the teg. Currently on 18s et60 and 225 tyres which are rubbing even now the car has been returned to standard suspension. I'd like to go back to oem sizes so thought I'd check if any body had any tips on...
  2. T

Guess the coilovers....

So having just removed the coilovers from my car to go back to oem I thought people might like to try and guess what they are. Have a look at the pics and have a guess :) Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  3. T

Oem airbox

Is the dc5 airbox & air intake the same as the ep3? I have an open cone on the car now which does sound nice but seems to make the car quite jerky. I'm after putting it back to standard and can get an ep3 airbox with air feed for 30 quid. I'd quite like an gruppe / teg m but like my scuttle...
  4. T

Rear end creaking

Hi guys, The back end keep creeking every time I go over a bump, it's especially bad with speed bumps and when cold. Id say it sounds like it's coming from the suspension which makes me think it's probably suspension bushes. Am I barking up the wrong tree with this and if not is it a bad...
  5. T

NC500 summer 2020

Anybody fancy a trip up to Scotland next year for the NC500? Not sure exactly when yet but wanted to see what sort of response it gets first. I'm totally flexible date wise but would suggest planning a week for it.
  6. T

NC500

Anybody fancy a trip up to Scotland next year for the NC500? Not sure exactly when yet but wanted to see what sort of response it gets first. I'm totally flexible date wise but would suggest planning a week for it.
  7. T

Ruined cars

Go on, be honest, who's modified their car and made it worse? What were the mods and how did you rectify it?
  8. T

Fuses

Apologies if this thread has been discussed elsewhere but I cant find anything on it. Has anybody else's car got an appetite for fuses? I have an '03 C pack and the fuse for the electric folding mirrors keeps blowing. As in - instantly, immediate after fitting. Its a 10amp fuse as standard and...