Search results

1. skengdR

Revs Jump but only on startup

turned out to be the throttle body was loose , one of the screws/bolts vibrated all the way out Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
  2. skengdR

Is this a bad buy?

the rattle could be exhaust related , get it on a ramp and turn it on cold and look for any vibrations exhaust heat shield is known for rattling Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
  3. skengdR

Tegiwa Manifold fitment

if your car is not mapped then i wouldnt blank it off. it will affect your fuel mileage until you get it sorted and will more than likely give you a engine warning light Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
  4. skengdR

Tegiwa Manifold fitment

i cant remember the name of the store , they always recommend it on facebook. i think its jms and the guys name of fb is keith jms pullen. Have a search on fb or google it you may find it. he sells the denso sensors which are at a good price. Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
  5. skengdR

Tegiwa Manifold fitment

you should be able to remove it from underneath where it connects to the b pipe. the exhauast system is 3 pieces ( exhaust manifold with or without cat , the b pipe / middle pipe with or without a silencer , and finally the back box ) If yours is stock/oem then your exhaust manifold should...
  6. skengdR

Tegiwa Manifold fitment

sounds like only elbow grease / brute force will get that one off. You wont be using the exhaust heat shield again id think so just find a way to get the rounded off bolts out and it should help. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  7. skengdR

Tegiwa Manifold fitment

should just be gasket replacements , some paste cant hurt though Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  8. skengdR

Tegiwa Manifold fitment

the one that you are fitting the primary 02 sensor too , id need a picture to help you out i only ran 1 sensor because i had kpro Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  9. skengdR

Is this a bad buy?

the seats would put me off this purchase. you gotta get the wheels off to really check if the rust issues were resolved , it looks like its had some restoration work done so hopefully they sorted it properly the photos dont really show the wheel wells / arches Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  10. skengdR

Tegiwa Manifold fitment

you usually need at least 1 bung and the 02 spacer if you are on the standard ecu Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  11. skengdR

Opinions on this DC5?

mileage means very little if its maintained well over the years. id go have a look in person and make the call Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  12. skengdR

DC5 Breakers

Can someone recommend me the best breakers for dc5s , decided on breaking mine today . Or if any honda dc5 breakers see this please msg me Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  13. skengdR

Help with my DC5 Scuttle....

what a unfortunate situation , sorry to hear about your luck. id try to get a new scuttle as it will probably never fit the way it should. They are pretty tricky ive heard with fitment regardless so dont feel too bad. look on Facebook as the scuttles pop up every now and then Sent from my...
  14. skengdR

New Member - Leicestershire

very nice , the red ones feel like the most special ones to me. great rims too Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  15. skengdR

Toyo R888R, Bridgestone RE-11S, Federal RSR, Nankang NS2-R, Yoko A0-48

I see a lot of people use the nankangs so they must be decent. The nankang ar1 is better for track and the ns2r more suited for daily driving. Thats what ive heard Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  16. skengdR

Spoon springs

when i went spoon springs with oem shocks it made noise at very low speeds at full lock , mainly reversing or getting in or out of parking spaces. i checked and the lower control arm bushes looked worn , changed the lower control arm bushes and no noise after Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  17. skengdR

CNC Aluminium flush fitted Dipsticks...

I have a red one , they work . I like the hybrid racing oil caps and dipsticks . One day ill get a set Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  18. skengdR

on the drive home i noticed when i gave it full throttle then i released the throttle the car would behave as if i was still on the throttle for 1-2 seconds. i msgd on facebook and was advised that it could be a vaccum leak. going to fool around with it today and see what i can find Sent...
  19. skengdR

went out to santa pod today for a few runs and now when i start the car up the revs jump instantly to about 2.5 , 3k then drop back down to the normal idle of 900,1000k i am guessing throttle cable moved ? Any ideas , suggestions ? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  20. skengdR

Kpro with Cat anyone got any results?

Id get rid of the cat if possible , really makes a difference you can feel especially with other exhaust mods Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk