Search results

1. skengdR

DC5 Breakers

Can someone recommend me the best breakers for dc5s , decided on breaking mine today . Or if any honda dc5 breakers see this please msg me Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  2. skengdR

Revs Jump but only on startup

went out to santa pod today for a few runs and now when i start the car up the revs jump instantly to about 2.5 , 3k then drop back down to the normal idle of 900,1000k i am guessing throttle cable moved ? Any ideas , suggestions ? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  3. skengdR

Engine Check Light

lights come on this morning cant rev over 4000 (no vtec) . It wont connect to kpro via bluetooth and my laptop is at home so I have to wait til I get home to check. Only recent changes are changed the rocker cover on Monday and installed a breather filter and also installed an exhaust flange as...
  4. skengdR

Dragy GPS

Had a chance to do a 0 to 60 and 1/4 mile with the dragy. Id say its a bit overpriced but the battery seems to last a long time , just another toy to have fun with. 0-60 = 6.5 1/4 mile = 14.4 Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  5. skengdR

Dragy GPS

Has anyone tried it yet ? Ive just ordered one Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  6. skengdR

J's Racing Strut Bar Advice

I got a used js racing strut bar and I got a few questions . 1st question is regarding installation , it came with no bolts just the strut bar as what you see in the photos. Any advice on what to use and where to get them from? 2nd question is regarding the engine damper , Ive read that this...
  7. skengdR

Re Map with Romain

I heard about Romain / Racecal through this forum and facebook and contacted him in May/June to arrange a remap. I knew my car had a k100 and was mapped once at eurospec as the previous owner gave me dyno sheets with max power figures of 222 hp . I just wanted to get it remapped before I go...
  8. skengdR

Changed my Shocks

I was fortunate to get some dc5 shocks from a car that was imported and went straight to coilovers and since I bought the car in Feb It felt like the front shocks had seen better days . Well , I finally changed the shocks last week and discovered that I had ep3 shocks on the car . Is this...
  9. skengdR

Front End - CV Joint / Drop link

Hi guys , went to wales for a few days and on the way back ive noticed a sound on very low speeds only when turning left. what do you think , cv joint or drop link ? I will try to get the car on a lift asap and figure it out Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. skengdR

Engine Check Light

So my dc5 was in the garage for 2 weeks getting the underneath treated and all rust removed , some welding and repainting had to be done hence the 2 weeks. I picked it up on Monday and drove about 1 hour to meet someone for a mugen rear strut bar . On the drive back home the engine check light...