Search results

1. M

YCW Suspension

Hopefully 3 to 4 weeks with the current covid situation Will keep you posted
  2. M

YCW Suspension

Ordered a set today Thanks mebz for your feedback I've basically ordered the same set as you have
  3. M

Fitting rear camber arms to facelift

Just a quick question When fitting rear camber arms to a facelift DC5 what do people do with the headlamp level sensor on the drivers side rear ? disconnect it ? make a bracket ?
  4. M

YCW Suspension

How are you getting on with them ? Im looking for a decent setup for track days and occasional road use I was originally going to purchase some inverted yellowspeeds (civic cup) however these do not have any warranty There isnt a massive difference in price
  5. M

YCW Suspension

Anyone on here using these ? Looks like a good alternative to the yellowspeeds
  6. M

Inverted Yellow Speed coil overs

Basically civic cup spec Has anyone actually tried these on the road? PREMIUM COMPETITION coilovers are designed and developed for use in most motorsports. Through years of competition and testing, we have made uncountable improvements in setup for racing use in order to provide the most...
  7. M

Inverted Yellow Speed coil overs

Has anyone had any experience using these? Looking for some advice
  8. M

What oil for track days?

Thanks for your feedback guys
  9. M

What oil for track days?

I have actually purchased some mobil 1 motorsport formula 10/60 not too sure whether to go 5/40 now
  10. M

What oil for track days?

Just after some advice on what oil to use My car is only used on weekends and track days, choosing which oil to use looks like a minefield