Search results

1. P

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Lovely looking teg you have there. In the second pic what was your suspension setup? I love the stance on those wheels :)
  2. P

How much kangaroo jumping is okay?

The voltage closed was 0.5v and open was 4.72v need to strip and clean the icav at some point this weekend and see if that helps.
  3. P

How much kangaroo jumping is okay?

Hey all ive had the same issues and had my tps checked and its bang on with voltages open and closed, need to try and clean the idle control valve next. fingers crossed its this that is the issue as it very annoying. definitely dont think its right as being my mate tegs his feels so smooth...
  4. P

Dog gaurd

Dono if you got around this issue but i use a large blanket that covers the full seat and holes for the dogs seat belt in it, i have the auld boy who is a Pomeranian and our pup which is a Cockapoo, the pom casts like no ones buisness and the blanket seems to attract his hair so im lucky that way.
  5. P

HONDA OEM SHOCKERS????

Hey guys, looking for some help on identify the the rear shockers? I have the assembly numbers but i believe these are NLA from the dealer REAR RH ASSY: 52610-S6M-Z030-M1 REAR LH ASSY: 52620-S6M-Z030-M1 Ideally i would like the shock absorber part number or another brands part number so i...
  6. P

Delrin bush install

Great DIY Guide followed it at the weekend wasn't a hard job at all if anything removing the old split pins was the hardest thing. i have posted a before and after video and picture on the Facebook page to show how bad mine was. so glad i have done this now shifter feels like its working for a...
  7. P

NC500 summer 2020

Hey guys defo worth doing me and a mate who is also on the forum somewhere Darren V done this in our civic ep3's couple years ago and it was amazing, We done it in July and weather was cracking up there, there is plenty places to camp out if thats your thing, plenty photo spots and if yous do go...