Search results

1. S

Sold car back up for sale

Well I sold my integra just 2 weeks ago and it's now up for sale at 4k more. Question is did I under sell it or get the right price? The car was due a service and mot had a bit of laquer peel on the bumper and a bird poop stain on the bonnet. However sort put these little nigles and it would be...
  2. S

ARC intake

Hi guys I've just bought an arc intake off eBay and was just wondering where's the best place to buy new filters. Says it's for an ep3 but I think from what I've read these kits were desgined for a dc5 but fit the ep3's however if not fitted with a spacer they can crack. Well this one has a...
  3. S

Fit the silencer or bung for 3" solid fab

So I've got a solid fab 3"exhaust with unsilinced centre pipe and I'm now going to use the car daily and it's a bit loud. So I'm after advice whether to buy the bung or go for the centre silencer.
  4. S

Will this fit

Seen an ep3 manifold on gumtree that I'm considering buying but will it fit ok on the dc5?
  5. S

Dog gaurd

Has anyone ever fitted a dog gaurd? Looking to get one but it looks like I'll need to just buy a universal gaurd but unsure what's best
  6. S

What seats fit the dc5

So my fat arse doesn't fit in the seat of the dc5. I thought once i lowered the seat it would be better which it kinda is but it's not good enough. So now I'm wondering what route i shall go down wether it be getting a single bucket seat most likely corbeau. Or do I buy something like premier...
  7. S

Solid fab exhaust

So went and bought a solid fab 3" exhaust for a bit more noise. Well the note from the exhaust I like but fuck me the rattles are very annoying! I'll need to get it on a ramp and adjust the system again to see if I can get it sitting better. Has anyone else had this experience? Will it sit...
  8. S

Cutting out silincer fujitsubo rm01a

Hi guys I've got a fujitsubo rm01a and after more noise. I'm considering cutting the centre silencer out although my mate thinks it's a bad idea as it's a good exhaust. He says sell it and buy a different exhaust! My question is has anyone cut out the silincer or heard what it sounds like?
  9. S

What seat rails to buy?

Hi just bought my dc5 at the weekend and needing to fit some lowered seat rails. What options are available for the dc5? I'm 6ft 7 so ideally looking for the biggest drop possible. May also look at changing the driver seat as the 300 mile trip up the road wasn't all that comfy for my fat arse.
  10. S

Bought one today

Well today I met DC5RLY and am now the proud owner of a pre facelift blue dc5. Very happy with the condition or the car and credit to Pete for keeping the car in very good condition and also very meticulous with the history of the car. Not got any pictures of my own just yet but have got plenty...
  11. S

Newbie looking to buy a dc5

Hi all I'm currently looking to buy a dc5. Just curious what to look out for. My main concern is rust as these cars are getting on now. Have there been any bad cases of cars being rotten or are they generally still half decent? Ideally I'd like to spend 7k however would this get me a good...