Search results

1. R

Universal front splitter

Hi does anyone know if JDMSteve still sells these Rhino Lips? I was after one for my DC5. Or where I can get one from That fits snug. Thank you.
  2. R

DC5 original alloy wheel centre cap size please

If anyone can help with the size of the original centre cap that would be great. To see if I can get some fancy custom aftermarket ones for my wheels. Thanks
  3. R

Dc5 base model vs type R fenders

How would I ship them there? I am in the UK. Never shipped that far out before my friend
  4. R

Dc5 base model vs type R fenders

Where you based. I have 2 fronts in white
  5. R

Any info or previous owners on here

Get some full pictures of it up
  6. R

Accidentally bought a DC5.....!!!!

You will see that they are freshly sprayed fresh paintwork compared to the rest. Let us know how you get on with it when you collect it. Silver has always been a difficult colour to match completely
  7. R

Accidentally bought a DC5.....!!!!

Looks lovely but the drivers rear quarter is a different darker shade to the rest of the car and also is the passenger side door! Alarm Bells
  8. R

Logbook help required please

Anyone in the same boat?
  9. R

New Member - Leicestershire

Colour fade?
  10. R

Workshop Manual

I have a dc5 booklet like a Haynes manual but in Japanese. I had to hire a interpreter to read it to me
  11. R

Satin silver DC5

12. R

Rhino Lip help please

Mine got mine second hand It got caught on a speed bump years ago badly. Where can I get another one from? If so any sellers on eBay recommended for a universal lip that is just as good as a Rhino lip? Thank you
  13. R

Satin silver DC5

How comes you are selling it so fast after a few weeks?
  14. R

Logbook help required please

I am going to send my logbook back to the dvla with the following amendment as my car model comes out as unknown on searches and engine number also unknown. On your logbooks what is the model as per your logbook? Also do any of you have the engine number on the logbook? or does it come up on a...
  15. R

Rear spoiler carbon fibre extension help?

I have pm’d you again
  16. R

Oem or Ings Splitter?

Can it be repaired? Want to sell it?
  17. R

Oem or Ings Splitter?

That looks nice! Is your Ings splitter freal or the replica fibreglass one like I got laying around? I would like the plastic one as I hate fibreglass
  18. R

Oem or Ings Splitter?

Just doing a little vote of opinions on to which lips are the best? I have a fibreglass unpainted Ings lip laying around but am sitting on the fence. I still like the bit in the middle point that pokes out mid splitter that matched the pointed front on the car. The Ings is rounded off no point...
  19. R

Service Book - need a new one

EBay has them for sale