Search results

1. R

DC5 original alloy wheel centre cap size please

If anyone can help with the size of the original centre cap that would be great. To see if I can get some fancy custom aftermarket ones for my wheels. Thanks
  2. R

Rhino Lip help please

Mine got mine second hand It got caught on a speed bump years ago badly. Where can I get another one from? If so any sellers on eBay recommended for a universal lip that is just as good as a Rhino lip? Thank you
  3. R

Logbook help required please

I am going to send my logbook back to the dvla with the following amendment as my car model comes out as unknown on searches and engine number also unknown. On your logbooks what is the model as per your logbook? Also do any of you have the engine number on the logbook? or does it come up on a...
  4. R

Oem or Ings Splitter?

Just doing a little vote of opinions on to which lips are the best? I have a fibreglass unpainted Ings lip laying around but am sitting on the fence. I still like the bit in the middle point that pokes out mid splitter that matched the pointed front on the car. The Ings is rounded off no point...
  5. R

Indoor car cover advise please…

What is the point of a indoor garage car cover? I have mine in a garage. Yes it gets a little surface dust on it but I regularly wash it. My main point being if you put such a cover on a dc5 or any car all garages get cold in winter and may get condensation under the car cover. Will that not...
  6. R

Silicon inlet breather pipe with 90 degree bend

For use with Gruppe M air box. Apart from Tegiwa where can I get one from in White silicon or Black 2nd choice? Any help appreciated. White is to go with my engine colour scheme.
  7. R

Aftermarket Steering wheel - SRS Light delete…

Hi could you please help as I fitted a second hand steering wheel and boss. How can I get rid of the SRS Light? Anything I can buy to sort it? thanks
  8. R

Which knob is the best?

I currently have a K Tuned one. Bit bulky and sharp to touch because of the pattern. What do you guys run and what’s the best one? I was thinking of a Skunk2 weighted one?
  9. R

PO217 Code Showing Help Please…

Hi there I checked with my OBD2 Reader and my car came up with a P0217 code. My car had low coolant so I drained it all out and put fresh coolant in the green Honda coolant filled it up and waited for it to suck the coolant in (when it sucked up the coolant or just before the coolant got sucked...
  10. R

DC5 1 LUV sold today £4600

My mate messaged me saying he got a px at his car forecourt that he owns. He purchased the car to sell on privately for a massive profit. He got a red DC5 in Red with 48k on the clock DC5 1 LUV. I was like the owner must be crazy and he was laughing away at how cheap it was. He’s well over the...
  11. R

CNC Aluminium flush fitted Dipsticks...

As per the title are they any good? Was thinking of buying one but not too sure. Any experiences? Are they well made. Dont want anything breaking off into the dipstick tube. Currently I have the oem black standard dipstick. Thanks
  12. R

Help please... Bonnet latch not latching - Bonnet not closing..

Hi my cable end broke a year ago. I fitted a aluminium aftermarket pull end on the cable which works a treat. Went to open the bonnet, pulled the cable end used a bit more force than normal to pull the cable the bonnet latch popped and bonnet opened . Went to shut the bonnet and the latch...
  13. R

Rear spoiler carbon fibre extension help?

Hi where do you get the lip that fits on the oem dc5 spoiler at the top? I would like a carbon fibre one. Sorry I do not know what the lip is called
  14. R

Absolutely Gorgeous DC5...

Here is the link. It is not mine! Wow!!! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174629884360
  15. R

Who runs a oil cooler on a dc5?

Are they any good and reliable? Or can they fail? Is there any point buying one if I am using the car just for everyday use? Novelty? Or just leave it stock as it is? Thank you
  16. R

Spoon rear view mirror glass question.

Who has one fitted? fFrstly I tried taking the blue tape off to realise that’s what makes the spoon lettering blue haha So stuck that right back! I fitted a thicker piece of double sided in the centre and 2 thin strips either end and it stuck well. I fitted it and stick it down. Looks good...
  17. R

Door lock pull pins?

Are the door lock pull pins on a dc5 unscrewable? I was wondering if my old golf mk2 screw in ones will fit. I tried unscrewing from the dc5 it but it seemed very very stiff and didn’t move at all so I left it.
  18. R

Aero wipers vs Standard? Aesthetics and sizes.

Hi just a quick opinion please. What wiper blades look better on the DC5 purely for looks? Aero or standard? What do you guys run? Anyone run standard blades with a spoiler on the drivers side? Also I need to order a pair. What are the sizes of the blades I need for a PFL DC5 please. Thank you
  19. R

Indoor DC5 soft cover?

Can anyone send me a link to a not so priced good indoor cover that fits the DC5 well please? I want to treat the car to a indoor garage cover. Would like a soft cover if possible so it does not rub against the paint etc. Also it is quite cold inside it as it’s a outdoor garage. any...
  20. R

Rear and front speakers help please

I want to put upgrade speakers in the rear and front. The rear ones are triangle shaped 3 screws hold it in? Any suggestions make and model numbers of speakers that I can upgrade rears and fronts thanks