Search results

1. 1

ULEZ...

Thanks Carl!
  2. 1

ULEZ...

Thanks Matt - I have an 06 Reg which is compliant - all older ones I could get from ads which were 04 or older were not complaint. I think it might be a simple case as a FL is compliant... but I think it‘s linked with, when the manufacturer increased the emissions control and/or reduced...
  3. 1

ULEZ...

I just realised that I need my car to be ULEZ compliant. Based on Reg numbers visible on ads I have the following info.: 04 and older not compliant 06 compliant Can anyone supply me with a 54, 05 & 55 Reg on an dc5 or check for me which one of these ages are compliant. Thank you! Link for...
  4. 1

Wannabe...

Hi - do you have a link, I think I am been dumb and can‘t find it.
  5. 1

Suspension Reviews:

Great read Carl! Over time I learned that money spent on suspensions is not enough and great suspension gives you so much control/stability - which means you have so much fun! I hope we manage to hook up in my dc5 purchase or ownership journey. I am intrigued by the fact that you‘d still go...
  6. 1

Wannabe...

Merry Christmas!
  7. 1

Wannabe...

Thanks - really appreciate your input.
  8. 1

Wannabe...

I am in West London, so you are roughly 4hrs away... but I will try and make a cunning plan to see yours.
  9. 1

Wannabe...

If anyone is near West London and wouldn‘t mind educating me - I‘d be most grateful. I have owned a variety of cars (eg. 182 Clio, Exige, 996 gt3) and it‘s always been pretty easy to filter out the ‘not so good‘ ones out as well as the ‘overpriced‘ ones. But with the dc5s I am...
  10. 1

Wannabe...

Tbh I am struggling to see - from the ads at least - the difference between 8k ish cars and 12k ish cars... and therefore why is this one ‘Bad‘ and say crazylegs one ‘good‘. They both sound good on paper.
  11. 1

Wannabe...

Thanks - looks like a great car. Shame you are not local... but I will spend some time in Jan going to see cars and get a sense of them.
  12. 1

Wannabe...

Hi - just joined. Looking to get a dc5... it‘s seems hard to tell what is a good car. But just to get a sense - does anyone have a view on this...