Search results

1. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

Hey folks, As some might have seen on my gallery thread I have rear toe issues, mainly on the passenger side. Both adjusters were seized according to the geo place so I have a few days to get them undone so they can recheck. I've got the locking nuts off and using a 24mm deep socket I've...
  2. rsmithinfo

Baffled sump - just checking

Hey folks, I've not found a guide for this but read quite a few forum posts. My teg is going to be used for track use and I don't believe it has a baffled sump (still has full length dip stick, no issues refitting). The Clockwise one seems well regarded and not uber expensive and most...
  3. rsmithinfo

Drop links - opinions?

This is one of my front drop links. It looks sad. I was going to just align it before using on track, but this seems like it should be changed? If so, what would people recommend? Tegiwa? Hardrace? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. rsmithinfo

Newbie question - braided lines

Hey folks, Basic question sorry, first time doing a lot with brakes. Here‘s a photo of my lines right now. They look quite old but if I clean them up they seem braided inside the clear tube? Are OEM rubber only? Also the yellow part goes into a junction and then there‘s a green line to the...
  5. rsmithinfo

Alignment needs adjusting between wheel sets?

I‘m thinking of getting a second set of wheels for track use so I can have some more track focused tyres on one set and road ones on the normal Integra ones. Getting a second set of championship is not cheap and it seems that CTR ones will fit (although a slightly different offset). I also...
  6. rsmithinfo

Picked a DC5 up yesterday

Picked one up yesterday from BINCA in Milton Keynes. It‘s alright but there‘s some work ahead - front tyres, rust in the arches at the rear and where the bumper looks like it‘s been rubbing the wing. Wheels need a refurb, few other bits! Seems in need of a service too as the history runs out...