Search results

1. Flevondov

Strange Windshield Wiper Problem...Help?

Funny this has resurfaced Mines just started doing this last month haha Need to have a look at it
  2. Flevondov

New member. New owner

Wow m2 looks nice Yeah I think I’ll keep the £7 oil filters and £100 brake pads for the now haha
  3. Flevondov

New member. New owner

Nice one Do you think you’ll miss the rwd aspect ? I’m looking into a e92 m3 next for track / road car
  4. Flevondov

Enkei rpf1 and tyre size

Et35 so will stick out 10mm more than your et45 I think Bc coilovers all the way down on the front There actually 9j on the rear but have changed them about so the rears are now on the front
  5. Flevondov

Enkei rpf1 and tyre size

My fronts in this pic are 17x8 et35 but think Iv got a 225/45 upfront
  6. Flevondov

Enkei rpf1 and tyre size

Pretty certain they would fit The 205 tyre seems a little skinny to me and think personally would look a little weird I don’t know 100% though I ain’t no wheel/tyre guru
  7. Flevondov

Suspension advice

You got any more info on the car is your planning on selling ? Cheers
  8. Flevondov

Decisions

It’s hard to make a non mint one into a minter If that makes sense If you don’t buy it I’d be interested as a parts car to tidy mine up haha 07541385977 is my number thanks
  9. Flevondov

Hid replacement

Has anyone replaced standard HID’s for halogen/led bulbs I’m sure h7 bulbs fit but now sure how I would go about wiring them up Want rid of the hids as ballasts keep blowing and they aren’t the brightest Any help appreciated Cheers
  10. Flevondov

DC5 query on data check

Just put mine in Also came up as type s
  11. Flevondov

DC5 1 LUV sold today £4600

There’s still deals to be had I picked this up last month for £5300 but on 60k miles Last owner was in his 50s and owned it for 13 years £4600 is crazy cheap though
  12. Flevondov

Which springs

Had tein springs on mine when I bought my car and had quite a lot of reverse rake After looking online and searching about got I got a mixed set up eibachs with the lower ones on the front and higher ones on the rear. To be honest the front doesn’t go as low as I’d like and there is still some...
  13. Flevondov

Light rear end

Thanks for the replies Yeah think I’ll probs get a frsu geo done when iv got time and take it a bit easier in the wet trying not to unbalance it as much haha, car is good in the dry And yeah at the end of the session was fun playing with the liftoff oversteer
  14. Flevondov

Light rear end

Went on a wet track day and back of the car felt very tail happy, Understand weather conditions were not great but chasing other ep3s and watching them stay in a straight line felt like something isn’t right here Any suggestions Would better rear arb and bushes help ? Thanks Makes for a cool gif...
  15. Flevondov

Rota fighter vs JR5

His insta is - thewelshmcrae Just had a look and yeah they were et50
  16. Flevondov

Rota fighter vs JR5

I sold them to a lad on eBay with a very nice Dc5 and they looked amazing on his car. Think they were 17x9j but can‘t remember offset, there‘s a pic below