Search results

1. Flevondov

Hid replacement

Has anyone replaced standard HID’s for halogen/led bulbs I’m sure h7 bulbs fit but now sure how I would go about wiring them up Want rid of the hids as ballasts keep blowing and they aren’t the brightest Any help appreciated Cheers
  2. Flevondov

Light rear end

Went on a wet track day and back of the car felt very tail happy, Understand weather conditions were not great but chasing other ep3s and watching them stay in a straight line felt like something isn’t right here Any suggestions Would better rear arb and bushes help ? Thanks Makes for a cool gif...
  3. Flevondov

Front Caliper bolt

Snapped a front Caliper mounting bolt on the Teg Looking on eBay can only find bolts coming from Japan with 2 weeks delivery time and that doesn‘t sound too appealing haha Anybody holding on to one I can buy or know where to get one soonish Cheers
  4. Flevondov

Ep3 shocks

Put some tein coilovers on my teg and have ruined the useability of the car off track so looking to go back to some lowering springs on standard shocks Looking online it‘s very easy to find a set of used ep3 shocks and lowering springs for a decent price so just wondering if they are okay to...