Search results

1. R07ARY

Gloucestershire Tegs

Yep, I'm in contact with the Glos JDM crew.
  2. R07ARY

Gloucestershire Tegs

Things have moved on for me now and the Teg has a new owner, although I'm staying with the type r brand, but with an FK8 from this weekend. Still a DC5 fan and happy to still meet up / go for drives.
  3. R07ARY

Poor battery affecting HIDs

My insurance company stated to me when enquiring, Green light, that I need a Thatcham system but I need to confirm if this is alarm and immobiliser or just immobiliser only. A bit peeved being sold a car without a working alarm, something I'm uncertain I can claim they pay for this fully or I...
  4. R07ARY

So, there was a HID relay somewhere that I didn't see. Also a comment about about some wires rubbing against fan belt. Yikes. Bad news, found I don't have a working alarm, just immobiliser so not a disaster. Negotiating with the seller for some compensation to support a new one. If I want to...
  5. R07ARY

I'm really appreciating your detail, thank you. I'm pretty certain the connection from stalk to fuse box is OK after some checks. I've got a local company looking at it tomorrow, their electrics fix it guru I'm told so we'll see how it goes. I'm in Cheltenham. I'll update after its been...
  6. R07ARY

No flicker, they either work on start up, or they don't, that's both. I've had one occasion where I had them turned on and noted they hadn't lit up, left them on as I wanted rear lights, then when I parked up noted they had come on. I had gone over a cattle grid just before stopping, made me...
  7. R07ARY

Where would the earthing for the headlights be? Would this be the same place on every DC5? Perhaps I can check? The high beam, side lights and indicators work no problem. No purple colour (when they do randomly work...)
  8. R07ARY

Both are affected. New battery not solving things as it happens. I've got an auto electrician looking at it now this week so hoping they can find the issue. I'll update after diagnosis / fix. Cheers.
  9. R07ARY

Gloucestershire Tegs

I'll be out for a spin anyway Saturday afternoon and pop by the meeting point at 1400 in case anyone does pop along. Cheers.
  10. R07ARY

Gloucestershire Tegs

On the basis that most social type attractions are still closed, I didn't expect much forward planning was required......
  11. R07ARY

Gloucestershire Tegs

OK, Happy to have a meet up 1400 Saturday 27th. If only a few and we want to go out for a drive I can lead along some local A and B roads for about an hour. If I can put a route togerther I'll share out beforehand. Barrow Wake view point just near to Birdlip, Gloucestershire...
  12. R07ARY

I have has issues recently with intermittent headlights working then not working. I know the fuses / relays / bulbs are working, so have been putting it down to the dreaded intermittent electrical connection problem. I've occasions when they work, then they don't More recently had the odd...
  13. R07ARY

Gloucestershire Tegs

Probably afternoon, say 1400.
  14. R07ARY

Gloucestershire Tegs

Great that's 9 of us I make it. It would be fantastic to get a group together that size as a kick off. Going to Propose next weekend so Sat 27th or Sun 28th, which ever suits the majority. I don't want to cause controversy by trying to organise a gathering of more than 6 people, but I'm sure...
  15. R07ARY

Gloucestershire Tegs

Cheers James, yes Wilts no problem. Be good if there are some more owners near us too?...
  16. R07ARY

Gloucestershire Tegs

Are there any owners in the Gloucestershire or surrounding area? I live in Cheltenham. It would be great to have some kind of monthly type meet, drive, go for some eats etc etc. I'm not really sure the spread of Integra ownership around the country. I've seen at least one CW DC5 just the...
  17. R07ARY

Newbie from Cheltenham

Just sold a 57 plate RX8 after 4 years of great fun. I want to sample quite a few Jap car scenes over the coming years. Never owned a Honda until now.
  18. R07ARY

Newbie from Cheltenham

Hi all, Looking forward to some fun driving and meeting new friends at socials and car events. 51 plate well looked after DC5 is a good base to start this journey. Already finding this forum and the FB group most helpful. Cheers, Roger.