Search results

1. S

06 Dc5 track build

The buzz to get out is great lol. My cars pretty must standard underpowered alor compared to most but first year out and first build etc. 270-300 bhp would be nice
  2. S

06 Dc5 track build

Where will u be racing
  3. S

06 Dc5 track build

OK that makes sense cheers. I moved the arb up n to last notch and will also set the dampener up full I'll let you know how it goes.
  4. S

06 Dc5 track build

So if the coil over has both preload adjustments and spring tension, adjusting the spring compression tighter won't affect the stiffness. I had it in my head that it would as I'm compressing the spring more?
  5. S

06 Dc5 track build

The car has very little travel as is in the suspension just this annoying bunny hopping on cornering.
  6. S

06 Dc5 track build

Quick question guys, racing again this Sat. Can I adjust these yellow spring coilovers on the spring to make the rear firmer for now. Like can I tighten the spring another 4-6mm. Talking to a few locals and I need the 16kg springs in the rear, don't have them yet thou. Any advise pros and cons etc
  7. S

06 Dc5 track build

Ah OK bud I'm getting kpro over the winter and poss get the K24 in too all being well. Expensive hobby. What sort of suspension do u use in that car.
  8. S

06 Dc5 track build

So u using hondata to do this then bud
  9. S

06 Dc5 track build

Is that a feature for a gopro camera?
  10. S

06 Dc5 track build

Here's my first race
  11. S

06 Dc5 track build

That race was the kirkistown 500 club. Tyres are kumho full slick medium compound. Spring rates are just the yellow speeds 8kg set at the recommended tension, hand tighten the spring then use the tool as spacing which is I think 4mm used to tighten the spring up and lock not off.
  12. S

06 Dc5 track build

N
  13. S

06 Dc5 track build

Some more
  14. S

06 Dc5 track build

I have a vid of the 2nd not so exciting race if any one wants to see it.
  15. S

06 Dc5 track build

Some pics
  16. S

06 Dc5 track build

OK guys wee update. Got the car to my first race it went ok. Under power alot compared to some of the cars in the race like a k24dc2 it was a machine around the circuit, the dc2 was about 1.01 a lap and I was around 1.08 a lap. I am having an issue with eh back end bouncing or bunny hoping wen...
  17. S

06 Dc5 track build

1 Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  18. S

06 Dc5 track build

The fog light is easy just a rocker switch will do. The wiper is bit more complicated. The easiest was to do it is have a switched live feed and by alternating the negative to earth changes the speeds. A high current 3way rocker switch might do. Still trying to find out what amps the wiper needs...
  19. S

06 Dc5 track build

That is the control panel fitted for ignition and acc etc. Was fiddley bit of work. Still need the key near the transponder to start, but getting the ecu hondata and should be able to do away with that then using imobliser disable. Still have to fit external pull cable for kill switch. Have...
  20. S

06 Dc5 track build

The cage is just costum made by a local guy. Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk