Search results

1. S

06 Dc5 track build

I'm building a Dc5 for the track. I was asking for some help on different topics and a guy said I should do a build thread. So here goes. Good way for me to keep track of progress and any one interested to keep watch. The car is a 06 integra. So far I have the interior stripped Full roll cage...
  2. S

Dc5 wheels

Has any one ever fitted a 18x9 265 tyre and got it to work. Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. S

Dc5 race car geogemtry setup

Hello guys I'm looking for some help on the settings for a track set up can any one point me in the right direction. It's a 06 dc5 I have yellow speed coilovers and rear camber adjustment. Rear white line arb. Spherical track rod ends. Thanks Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. S

Dc5 headlight blanking

Any one know of a company who makes blanking plate for Dc5 headlight. Or even some ideas as to how to do it. Thanks Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. S

Dc5 race prep

Hello, I own a Dc5 06 and have purchased anti roll bar kit whiteline. The rear bar fitted great but the front is way out. Is the pre face-lift front control arm different to the 06 face-lift arm. Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  6. S

Dc5 race car

Hi guys I'm trying to find a way to remove my dash, but I have a weld in cage stopping me. Does any one know if the dash can be removed of the structural bar that runs pillar to pillar. Basically I need to know of the dash can't be u bolted from this bar in the car. Sent from my CLT-L09 using...