Search results

1. H

Tegiwa Manifold fitment

I’m going to fit a Tegiwa Manifold soon, is it a straight fit ? Or will I need additional parts. I’ve been told I’ll need a o2 sensor spacer, is this true? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. H

Meister CRD/ Meister Clubrace ?

Morning. I’m buying a new set of coilovers. what is the main difference between them. Is it worth the little extra for the clubrace ? It’s mainly going to be used in road with occasional track use. The clubrace rear spring rate are 16kg rear and front 9kg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. H

Skunk 2 Alpha 4-2

Can anyone recommend or had any experience with these manifolds? Do they make good power ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. H

Alloy refurb in championship white

Any one know where I can get my alloys refurbed in championship white in Birmingham or near. Most places I rang up only do powder coating. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. H

Bridgestone RE070

Just found a company online doing the RE070s cheap but there‘s no mention of Potenza, it just says Bridgestone RE070. Is there a difference or is it they haven‘t mentioned it ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. H

Not starting, fuel issue

Just a quick question. Since I‘ve changed the fuel filter and strainer the car has been running fine but today I gave it some beating and parked it up, hour later it doesn‘t want to start at all, I disconnected the fuel pipe on top of the fuel pump and cranked it to see if fuel comes out, it did...
  7. H

Cambers

I‘m putting my 225/45R17 RE070s and I‘m getting the tracking done soon. I want a fast road set up. Do I need front and rear cambers? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. H

Fuel filter change

I know this has been covered before but when I search in the DIY section I can‘t seem to find a post with pictures of the fuel filter replacement. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. H

Derlin shifter bushes

Is there a guide on how to install shifter bushes ? I‘m also changing the pivot bush Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. H

Alloy refurb

I‘m getting my alloys refurbed once the lock down is over. Can‘t decide what colour to choose, white or grey? Anyone got a picture with grey alloys on a white DC5? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. H

Surface rust inner rear arches

Just had a look at mine inner rear arches behind the speakers. Might have just caught in time. What are the steps in treating this ? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200506/16820b03ca8e8bb25ed9ee320bfb2044.plist https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200506/36ed86008f8a5e909071663b8e208dd5.plist...
  12. H

Throttle body sensor

I have a issue with revs Basically when I rev the car the idle stick a few times and the comes down to it‘s position. I‘ve tried cleaning the IACV but no luck! Been told the throttle body sensor needs adjusting. Any solutions? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. H

Transmission oil change

I want to change the gearbox oil on the integra. How many litres does it take and how do u change it ? Thanks
  14. H

Honda coolant

Called up Honda for some radiator coolant and there closed till this pandemic is over. Any other alternatives ? Thanks
  15. H

Snow foams

I‘m after a good snow foam. Been looking but there‘s To much to chose from. Any recommendations on a good one ? Thanks
  16. H

Wheel spacers

Has anyone got a picture with 20mm spacers all round on stock wheels ? I can‘t decide on wether to get 15mm or 20mm. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. H

Fuel filter

I want to change my fuel filter. How do I change it and what‘s the recommendation filter to use? Thanks
  18. H

Roof lining and pillar removal

Does anyone know how to remove the roof lining and pillars ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. H

Seat rail

Does anyone how to fix this seat rail? It keeps popping out when I try to adjust the seat back and forward. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. H

Hello everyone. I‘ve owned my DC5 for over a year and most of the time it‘s been parked up. It‘s time to get it ready! Got a lot of time to think about what to do it with the virus circulating. This car was owned by a previous forum member David Steven fox and also 2 other members on here.