Search results

1. C

Enkei rpf1 and tyre size

Man your dc5 is so sexy, how is the et35? what suspension you running. I assume et35 on back too?
  2. C

Enkei rpf1 and tyre size

Hi guys, Ive looked over the forum and I am still a bit confused. I found a good deal on enkeis rpf1s 17x8 et45 with 235/45/17 and 205/45/17 tyres. Does anyone have an idea if they would fit and clear brembos? I still have oem suspension. Cheers.
  3. C

Rocker Cover Painted by “PrOfEsSiOnAl” advice

I got my rocker cover carbon dipped over red ferrari and plastic same and no bubbling or cracks etc, unfortunatelly you got shit job done on ur cover
  4. C

Torque Specs

Thank you for that
  5. C

Torque Specs

I will be putting my rocker cover back on in few days time, would you know anything on them nuts?
  6. C

skunk2 mega power r fitment

Thats perfect, your english is great. Cheers for that.
  7. C

Was it any loud with oem headers?
  8. C

Hi guys, Thinking of getting the skunk2 megapower r 70mm in the next week or two. My question is will it bolt on directly onto oem headers? I have a feeling that it won't. I know its a direct bolt on onto RSX but thats rsx and not type r. Anyone fit one before onto OEM headers? Cheers, Eryk.
  9. C

Washer Jet

They work on all settings except when i pull the switch, when i pull neither the wipers or washers work
  10. C

Washer Jet

Hi guys, Just ran into a problem with my dc5, basically the wipers are working fully, but when I try to pull the switch to wash my windscreen, I cant hear the pump and the wipers dont come on either. Which gets me thinking that it wouldnt be a wiper problem as they are working normally...
  11. C

Rpms not working.

Update: that wire from ecu is spliced into male/female connector and was disconnected, revs work perfectly now, cheers
  12. C

Rpms not working.

So basically where I should start is from ecu at the pin check voltage? While idling/reving? If I will get numbers then I have to check cluster side if its getting any voltage? As it might not be getting anything from the ecu? I am going to my shed tomorrow morning and I will check it out. Thank...
  13. C

Rpms not working.

Im afraid i dont have access to any datalogging. I am gonna check the plug on monday when Ill get back to the car, if i am correct, there should be 3 wires? Earth, power and the signal. Do you have any clue what the voltage should be on them if i check with the meter? Could it not be the speed...
  14. C

Rpms not working.

No check engine light at all
  15. C

Rpms not working.

Hi guys, new dc5 owner here. Bought the car yesterday, few minor stuff to be done but other than that shes perfect. One of them is that my Rpms dont work. My speedo, odometer, fuel and temps are working. I ran the diag mode where the needles recalibrate and the rpm one was working as in went up...