Search results

1. K

Dc5 sold

Hi. Thats the integra sold. Thanks for all the interest. Cheers.
  2. K

New rear shock absorbers

Cox motorsport will sort you out with a new set of oem shocks. Was just a tad to expensive for me but give them a shout and they will help you out
  3. K

Tegiwa intake hose

Yeah just seems a bit to long so the plug would be rubbing off the battery but if I cut it down should sit perfect i reckon. Just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem.
  4. K

Tegiwa intake hose

just wondering if anyone can help out on this. Fitted the tegiwa intake hose ready for induction kit. Are you supposed to cut down the sensor end as it seems pretty long to me. Picture attached. Cheers
  5. K

looking for suspension

hopefully year back from the person selling the suspension in the add soon? Least its oem shocks anyway
  6. K

looking for suspension

I'm pretty sure my back shocks have gone its all over the place the car there is a set of tein coilovers on ebay rhe now for 400. Is it easy enough to get a set of new standard shocks and springs?
  7. K

looking for suspension

I am looking for some coilovers or standard suspension with lowering springs if anyone can point me in the right direction please? The car is pretty much completely standard so would prob rather standard suspension with lowering springs as I think my rear shocks are knocking. Going to try change...