Search results

1. F

Rocker Cover Painted by “PrOfEsSiOnAl” advice

Sounds like a case for the financial ombudsman Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

Aberdeen garage recommendations

Ah that sucks. And thanks, I’ll have a look about. Was hoping I could find the aberdonian automek but suppose that’s hard to match. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. F

Aberdeen garage recommendations

Hi guys, does anyone have any recommendations for garages in or near aberdeen? I usually religiously take Her to automek but She’s just needing new pads so not really worth the trip down, plus I’ve never taken Her to any garages in aberdeen so not too sure who’s decent or trustworthy. Thanks...
  4. F

1st DC5, owned a PY DC2 years ago

I do daily it yeah, hopefully moving closer to the city soon tho since 25 miles each way for work is taking its toll on fuel costs haha. I’d love to but another time once money’s better for me sir Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. F

Yeah I stay out towards the country a wee bit but work in aberdeen. Mine’s a vivid blue FL and our reg is almost identical so should be easy to spot haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. F

Lucky man, very nice! Plenty of tegs up here in Aberdeen now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk