Search results

1. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Now an update on the teg. Changes over the past few month's include. -Genuine spoon mirrors (to replace the reps) -Spoon manifold -Spoon wiper blades -Fujitsubo RM-01A -Buddy Club bonnet -Removal of the front portion of the cage (it was getting irritating getting in the car) -Rays 57Xtreme front...
  2. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

A update on the changes over the last few month's. Been busy with improving the garage with new vented floor tiles and a new side door just need to get the two main doors done this year and ill be happy with it.
  3. Dc5_Luke

Exhaust Flexi

Does anyone have a stock cat to hand and could give me the dimensions of the flexi pipe?
  4. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Went for a drive at the weekend and got a friend of mine to take some proper pictures!
  5. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Didn't see the point mate as the roof is mint
  6. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Thanks mate
  7. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Got my car back last month from TGM, they resprayed the whole car bar the roof and fitted my j's wings. I couldn't be happier with the result, the car looks amazing now!
  8. Dc5_Luke

L33 TEG - Any Body Own It?

Yeah I've got j's racing front wings so there vented.
  9. Dc5_Luke

Yeah from TGM, might see you there!
  10. Dc5_Luke

Yeah that's mine! Picking her back up Thursday!
  11. Dc5_Luke

That might have been mine you saw? I have a very similar reg (L22 TEG) on RPF1's. Mines been down there for over a month getting paint work.
  12. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Thanks mate
  13. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Thanks mate, yeah there 35 front and 45 rear with a 235. The camber is around 2.5 degrees on the front and 1 degree on the back from what I can remember.
  14. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Went for an "essential" drive at the weekend seeing as it was dry, so thought I'd take some pics!
  15. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Thanks mate I'm on yellowspeed coilovers
  16. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Think it was a Hawkeye mate
  17. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Thanks mate its off a scooby
  18. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Thanks mate, no worries
  19. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Thanks mate. The top pic was 17x9 et35 square, the bottom pic is the most recent, I've changed the set up so I can run a wider tyre so there et45 on the back now
  20. Dc5_Luke

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Thank you