Search results

1. Awkward Kid

Norwich/ Norfolk

Hi fella. Yup Norwich. I’ve seen maybe two in the last few years kicking about the city that’s it. Be up for a blast out once this lockdown finishes
  2. Awkward Kid

Norwich/ Norfolk

Not many tegs I’ve noticed about my neck of the woods. Have seen a red pre face lift with OEM white alloys near CJ Balls (was going to stop you for a chat before buying mine if you’re on here). One champ white for sale in the city but other than that who’s about? Would have thought there’d be a...
  3. Awkward Kid

Rear light DIY

Thanks fella
  4. Awkward Kid

Rear light DIY

An afternoon spent in the boot. Did some research the night before and watched some horror stories of rusted seems etc etc. rear light gaskets changed, sealed some of the seams and had a look at the roof. Time will tell if I’ve done it properly but I’m hoping so.
  5. Awkward Kid

Rear light DIY

Got some ramps so I’ll give it a go. All this heavy rain I may as well invest in some carp to go in the boot
  6. Awkward Kid

Rear light DIY

Boot water hmmmm Do you really have to drop the bumper off to get the rear lights out? Plan on siliconing the gaskets to hopefully get rid of the swimming pool in the boot (I exaggerate). Cheers in advance
  7. Awkward Kid

Noisy Pedals

Had this issue on my old accord type s back in the day and now it’s crept into the Teg. White or red grease on the rod that depresses into the actuator and it’s normally good for a few months. Dries out and re apply. Don’t use solvent based sprays like WD as it’ll knacker the rubbers. Will only...
  8. Awkward Kid

New TEG tomorrow

Thanks fella. It’s exceeded expectations. long day traveling to get it and long drive home. Only criticism would be a longer 6th gear... but the gearing in a E46 M3 is renowned for being long. Such a solid car especially considering it’s 18yrs old. Think it’s fair to say with older performance...
  9. Awkward Kid

New TEG tomorrow

E46 M3 is an awesome weapon. I had a good one but chased a setup I couldn’t actually find. I used it daily for almost a year and then when i stopped using it so much it developed a few issues. Spent a small fortune on putting them right and big brake kit which is a must as the standard...
  10. Awkward Kid

New TEG tomorrow

Thanks fella. Its been in the UK for a while but has recently been under sealed again, also had a clutch within the last 6months. Body looks mint so excited to get my hands on it. had a K20 before some years ago. Great motors and know they are solid if looked after. On the train now to go get...
  11. Awkward Kid

New TEG tomorrow

Heading to pick up my first DC5 tomorrow. Super excited to finally get my hands on one. Coming from an E46 M3, ticking off the bucket list motors and hoping I've found a good one. Any last words of advice before i hand over the dollar in the morning? Its a well looked after car and intend on...