Search results

1. C

Hi mate. Ulez help what can you do ? WhatsApp 07792196968 Omer

Hi mate. Ulez help what can you do ? WhatsApp 07792196968 Omer
  2. C

My dc5 restoration

Omg , the level of restoration! This is a factory nut and bolt rebuild! Great work and will be worth it in the end dude! Look forward to to the rebuilding process! Did you have to cut out?weld anything?
  3. C

New owner Wales

Looks very nice dude welcome.How does a DC5 compare to the FD2 in your experience? I've actually got a family member who can have kindly offered me flights to Japan for free to visit them as they travel a lot and have frequent flight miles..I'm tempted to pop over post lockdown. Is it really...
  4. C

Hey As in people wanting to spend money on this time? Or traveling/buying items due to...

Hey As in people wanting to spend money on this time? Or traveling/buying items due to restrictions? Whatsapp me some pictures or email dude. thekangal1987@googlemail.com or 07792196968 Omer.
  5. C

Kakimoto Regu 06

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-5-64mm-Universal-High-Temp-Reinforced-Metal-Exhaust-Gasket-2Hole-Repair-Joint/223493979262?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 i purchased this one, I'm yet to fit dude. It should be the correct size from my guesstimations but wait. Give me a...
  6. C

My dc5 restoration

Hey mate,going full bore restoration engine and out and everything! Nice,Look forward to seeing it progress.
  7. C

Best gearnob for shift improvement

I can see how the DC2 might be better. Honestly regarding the shifter feel. Yes, it's great compared to my 2006 e90 320d DD... But compared to my standard 95k mile 987 Gen 2 Boxster S Its simply not as good. The DC5 box is great (had fluids done within week ownership of the car) and it does have...
  8. C

Very kind offer my friend I might take you up on that.
  9. C

Acquity looks good online can't find many reviews by owners on a DC5 tho will ask Elliot438.I think if I go complete shifter then moody_mage Hybrid looks most appealing due to being red...:rolleyes::p I figured as much, Just thought it looked nice. Ok forget 2%..lets go for 0.2% ..placebo not...
  10. C

Kakimoto Regu 06

Thanks guy! got a gasket, Gonna pop down to my local mechanic to get it on soon as the snow and salt are off the roads or washed away by recent rains!
  11. C

Ah tunbridge wells very nice.I recently purchased a motorbike from a nice chap there and the A26 is a decent spin if you're off to Sussex way.Had a few good drives down there,Need to find some really good routes kent based. We do Edenbridge run a lot on the bikes. Its not so much the gator...
  12. C

Where do you abouts do you hail from in the garden of England? Ok if there is a 2% improvement i think im sold on a new shifter anyway lol. So you have a k tuned billet shifter thing? Really tempted by of of these.But kind of like oem interior..says the guy with a supercharged dc5 lol
  13. C

Morning on this snowy morning in Kent! I've been doing some research on this.I love dc5 interior standard as it is buuutt... My standard shifter is a bit worn and even though impressed with the gearbox shifts id like a tiny improvement if possible. I really like the look of the skunk 2...
  14. C

New Kent Owner

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224307912570?ul_noapp=true try this link mate. I Will take pictures when I've got some time clean her! I've already done the interior but to be fair it was clean already.I just like to shampoo all my carpets for fun..lol Yes, I understand. Just reading threads on...
  15. C

New Kent Owner

Hey guys just picked up my first Jap car! A 2004 Integra DC5.A supercharged one at that. Been a long time Honda fan almost purchased dc2 many times before but always went back with my bmws. Cars currently on potenza re070 which seem terrible on these wet/greasy/cold temps we've had in these...
  16. C

Kakimoto Regu 06

Thanks mate will try this!
  17. C

Kakimoto Regu 06

First Post! Been lurking for a while. Needed some help with anyone using a kakimoto dc5 egu 06 My gasket is leakimg between.backbox and middle section.im sure what gasket i need.Called cpl and gt torque and they didn't know.I know there small bore almost as standard oem (alot of people...
  18. C

hi mate, My brother is possibly looking at a dc5, What are you looking for yours? Any more...

hi mate, My brother is possibly looking at a dc5, What are you looking for yours? Any more pictures you could email me? thanks