Search results

1. R

My dc5 restoration

Thanks. I’ll use the car now and then in the summer in the good weather, but it will spend most of its life in the garage next to my evo
  2. R

My dc5 restoration

Thanks !! No I didn’t have to weld anything. The only bit I’m replacing is the rear number plate bracket as it broke when I was removing it.
  3. R

My dc5 restoration

All long day today blasting the underside arches and engine bay, ready for paint . Hard work but I’m happy with the results. More updates in the coming weeks.
  4. R

My dc5 restoration

Another small update. Purchased a blasting cabinet, extractor for removing the corrosion off of the old bolts. Once these are done they will be zinc plated and yellow/gold passivated.
  5. R

My dc5 restoration

A small update today. I got some parts back from powder coating and getting the rest of the parts stripped to be sent away.
  6. R

My dc5 restoration

Thanks it’s a daunting task but it will be worth it in the long run.
  7. R

My dc5 restoration

Hi all , I’m new to the dc5 owners club. I hope all is well in these difficult times. I’ve just taken ownership of an y reg integra type r which I’m restoring back to original spec. I will update with pictures along the way. I have removed engine, running gear and all other components so far...