Search results

1. L

Water inside-dc5

Hi guys, I’ve noticed over the last week or so with the cold weather that I seem to have some kind of leak going on into the interior. To the point that I’m getting mildew on the seats and some of the carpets in the front. I’ve cleaned this off today and washed the car. after washing the car the...
  2. L

Caffeine & machine

Heading up to caffeine and machine on the Sunday 31st October. If anyone’s up to going I’ll be going from Reading so could meet on the way
  3. L

Temp issues

Hi, seem to have an issue with coolant temps. Normally let the car warm up before driving(coming off of cold start). But seemed very long this morning. Was driving for about 15mins and needle moved up only 2 increments. On the drive home it did manage to get up to quarter of the way through, but...
  4. L

Potential new owner

Hi, new here and hopefully soon to be an owner. Have just come out of a Megane 265 and looking into a dc5. Budget is at 15k max, does anyone know anything about the following car. Have contacted the garage but haven’t heard anything yet. Or if anyone has one for sale on here feel free to pm me...