Search results

1. C

Less the 3.5k miles in a year

Exactly it's all about how much time you have to drive it. I only made the comment as I just noticed my signature thats all.
  2. C

I only do so little miles because I have a van plus my wife has a new car thus saving me petrol and wear and tear. Plus it's here to stay so in 30 years when it's a classic and it has less than 60k on the clock I'll be a happy man
  3. C

Can't belive it. I have only done 3446 miles in a year. Taking the over all mileage on my car to 13,446. No bad for an 8 year old car.
  4. C

Modifying

I have 4 nearly new bridgestone potenza re050's. I live in Leicester so not to far away from anywhere.
  5. C

Modifying

I've heard the fast road setup is a really good mod. But never looked into as I didn't want to mod it. Where does it and how much would I be looking at?
  6. C

Modifying

Hi all. I've had my dc5 for over 2 and a half years now. It's completely standard with less than 13k on the clock. I'm gonna keep it as it is a rare example. But I dint know if I should mod it or not. What do you all think?
  7. C

My car has done a wopping 10,000 miles

Well happy just a milestone in the cars life
  8. C

All miles dude had it coverted.
  9. C

I can't belive it. my car has done 10,000 from the day it left the showroom in japan.
  10. C

Double Din Surround...

Just copy and paste the item title Acura 2003 surround etc. In the search box and it will come up as international seller.
  11. C

Santa Pod - Jap Show 2009

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=24855 check these out
  12. C

Santa Pod - Jap Show 2009

Cool pics man. Nice shot of mine with the bonnet up
  13. C

Double Din Surround...

Just what I needed. So I bought one. Works out to £14.92 including postage. Cheers for that.
  14. C

Result with 4x re040

Got a qoute for 4x re040's plus fitting from Honda £568. Then I decided to ring my cousin at toyota for a quote £520 with free fitting. He got them in the next day. When I went to pay he said it was £460. What a result.
  15. C

Big thumbs up to Tett Hamilton Insurance!

Burn. That was a bit harsh to a fellow Honda driver. Very funny but still harsh.
  16. C

200BHPCARS - Customer Testamonials

Like many DC2 owners. The next step in the motoring world is to own a DC5. After a few months of deciding and researching i decided to take the next step. I was even lucky enough to go out in one, cheers Danny. we had a little chat and Danny recommended 200bhpcars as he had used them when...
  17. C

Sky insurance all the way

Im 24 with 4 years no claims. £991 I got quite a few quotes some maybe a little bit cheaper than Sky insurance but no other insurance company seemed to be so confident. they have insured my car on its chassis number so i can be sva'd. top class.
  18. C

Get my DC5 tomorrow!!!!

lucky get. cant wait for my day to come. you will get it just in time for the bank holiday weekend. 8)