Search results

1. kimi

windscreen replacement difficulties

Just over a week ago i gave sky my insurance a call, as my windscreen has cracked sky gave me the phone number to Autowindscreens who markerstudy use. i gave Autowindscreens a call & gave them all the details they needed. The same day they called me & told me a date when they would come &...
  2. kimi

Thanks to the lads at Xtreme

Took my teg today to Xtreme in Lye West Midlands for a service, and fitted 2 new front drop links, Chris the techy who did it made a great job, very pleased with their service :xgrin: and as an extra bonus they gave me a lift to MerryHill shopping centre, while my teg was being serviced..and...
  3. kimi

front drop link

I found out today that my front offside drop link has snapped, tegs felt fine but i've been driving like miss daisy lately! i have a couple of questions before i go out and replace it, should i replace both sides? instead of just replacing the snapped one does anyone have the correct part...
  4. kimi

anyone heard of service insurance?

Has anyone heard of service insurance? had a decent quote via A -plan however i have not heard of service insurance? any of you guys insured with them?
  5. kimi

xtreme uk

big thanks to the guys at xtreme UK in stourbridge west midlands :green: had my 25k service done today, thanks Jase for looking after my Teg xthumbup
  6. kimi

service advise please

hi guys :D , i had my car serviced last December it was just a minor service, as i had only had the car since August it had 18k on the clock, and the guy i had it from had had the service inc valve clearance done not long ago. i changed the oil myself a few months ago ....ok i lie my husband...
  7. kimi

White Rays wheels help

Some of you guys know i work at Rays UK, and this week we had a list come from Rays with end of line special offers looking through the list i saw a set Honda fitment :-" here's a picture of them i got excited as i like them a lot \:D/ my excitement did not last long, i then found out that...
  8. kimi

Your help please guys

So after saying i was going to keep my teg standard :-" I'm thinking of lowering it! i have done a search and its come back with Eibach or spoon springs, i trust Eibach as i have had them on other cars before. However i was wondering if anyone knew if HKS do lowering springs for my teg? :-k...
  9. kimi

MOT today

Took my teg for its MOT this afternoon, it's the first MOT since its ESVA last year. As far as i knew everything was ok, but as i have only had it a couple of months i had my fingers crossed it would pass, as you never know do you :-k Sat in the MOT waiting office drinking coffee, while Andy...
  10. kimi

speaker advice

ok guys i have done a search but would still like your advice. i took the rear speakers out of my teg, and i was pretty shocked :shock: i knew the sound was not so sharp but the standard speakers are a little cheap :wink: i know its weight saving but i thik Honda went to far! so i am...
  11. kimi

service advice please

My teg came into the UK in November 2007, it had a major service in December 2007 inc valve clearance. What service will i need to have done next? it has done 18,900mile. I will be taking to my local Honda dealer, as TGM is too far for me. i know the local dealer service's DC5's as i viewed...
  12. kimi

Hello..from a female DC5 owner

i have been lurking around the forum for a while, waiting for my car to sell so i could get myself a teg :roll: Well 2 weeks ago it sold xthumbup & a teg came for sale at the right time! So i picked up my DC5 on Sunday :xvtec: championship white,black seats [ i wanted those over the red ]...
  13. kimi

Drove my 1st DC5 today

Well i have sold my car a couple of days ago :D and as i have set my heart on a dc5 i thought i better try one! I have now decided i want one xthumbup At first i thought it picked up quite well not as good as my supercharged yaris i have just sold, but then the v-tec came in \:D/ it made...
  14. kimi

Attention Midland owners

Hello :xwavey: a newbie looking for a favour please? Any of you midland owners willing to take a female (hopefully soon to be DC5 owner) a passenger ride in your teg? just to make sure i like what i am going to buy? i love the style of them, and love the 220bhp but have noticed on here...
  15. kimi

hello from another newbie

i have been reading the forums for a while now, very interested in getting a dc5. i have not got one yet though, as i need to sell my car first. i'm female and drive a TTE supercharged yaris t sport, had it from new but fancy a change. It looks like i may have a buyer for it, so thought it...