Search results

1. J

Newbie from Germany

I know, so you keep telling me :? We will see what happens when it gets full TUV and goes on the web over here... ;)
  2. J

Newbie from Germany

See Anja, I told you they are a good bunch on here and that being a chick you will get many more replies than a guy :D Stu, give me a shout when your in Sennelager, I work there now, you can buy my Evo IX too whilst your there ;)
  3. J

Newbie from Germany

Hey Anja, Good to see your finally on here at last with that lovely car of yours! Mines a Krombacher for showing you the site :D JT
  4. J

RIP to a fellow DC5 owner - Fiona

Very very sad indeed. May you rest in peace.
  5. J

Engine revs hunting.... help and advice needed please...

I had this happen for an MOT I had done a while back, could not hold it at a constant RPM under 4k. If you search on the forum for IAC or Idle Air Control valve you will find all you need to know and this should cure your problems as it sounds to me as if it's dirty and needs a clean. Search...
  6. J

Camskill stopped selling hancook RS2's?

Just give them a bell, they are all very helpfull!!
  7. J

Opinions Please - Blue DC5 with Mods in Japan - L@@K!!

Re: I have them too dont forget ;) Looks like a Mugen bonnet on that, or and Ings. Just import it :D
  8. J

I need help from UK DC5 owners

You can have a shot in mine if you drive down here to Gutersloh, 200km. You can show them my papers too if you need to. With regards to export, you buy a DC5 and drive it accross insuring the car on the chassis number, the insurance company will probably have to do a Type 9999 qoute as the car...
  9. J

Guten Tag from Germany

Welcome! I live in Gutersloh, near Bielefeld and have a DC5, a very powerfull one which is for sale with Left hand drive lights in too. Do you know Ario? James
  10. J

Dyno Charts!!

Thats good mate, I bet it feels :twisted: when you plant your foot having all that torque behind you!!! I rekon I could make that power and more torque easily on my Buddy Club set up with BP RON102 fuel and a cheaky remap :twisted: :twisted:
  11. J

Dyno Charts!!

With what mods though? N/A or FI?
  12. J

Engine management light on only at high speeds?

Strange, I have mine at this speed and I have no problems what so ever. Was the needle bouncing off the rev limiter as mine had a little bit more at an indicated 160mph on the clock?
  13. J

continental lights

PM me if your interested, I can get your OEM lights converted.
  14. J

Anybody got the Unit 8 fast road camber settings?

Re: Well I finally got my geometry done again this week and like Celox I am running 2.0 neg camber at the front with 1mm of toe out and 2.5 degrees of neg camber at the rear with 1mm of toe in. I have already noted on the road it is very twitchy and responsive and turns in soooo well. You...
  15. J

Brake Fluid Change Process

With my trip to the Ring being only next week I have decided to upgrade my brake hoses to Hel braided ones and do a full brake fluid change too to be on the safe side. I have bought AP Racing 600 Racing brake fluid, its DOT 4, is this the right one to use, its this one on the AP site, second...
  16. J

Engine rebuild advice

yep, I second that idea! TypeRkid is going down that route too
  17. J

Engine rebuild advice

Yep, thats what I have too ;) 87.5mm
  18. J

Engine rebuild advice

Well if your after a little more power, like 275 bhp and almost 190 ft PBS of tourqe you could always buy what I had put into my engine by Buddy Club UK. They sell all the parts you would need and have a Demo car for you test with them on and it's bloody fast! Do a search on my username for...
  19. J

dottorfoggy from italy...DC5 owner, finally!!

Re: dottorfoggy from italy...DC5 owner soon With regards to your V561 if you send off the bit on the UK V5 Logbook to the DVLA, I dont have mine to hand as I did the same and ask them to provide you with the certificate to say that it is unregistered in the UK and has been exported elsewhere...