Search results

1. J

HELP!! IAT sensor / GruppeM

Can anyone help me, my GruppeM was removed in favour of another system and the Induction Air Temprature sensor was left on it but I could not see anything like this on the GruppeM when I stripped it down for cleaning. Can anyone tell me where it would be on the GruppeM or if it is on the black...
  2. J

Prolong oil treatment

Has anyone on here heard of Prolong oil treatment additive? I know the Revolution tuned FN2 from I think Redline mag uses it and there is a youtube video of a Dodge Viper doing doughnuts in the desert with no oil in it, just the treatment. I am thinking of using it once my new Buddy Club...
  3. J

CLUBRSX Joint shipping saver order

Hi all, I have found a few bits and bobs that I want from the Club RSX store in the USA. It costs $131 for UPS Express Shipping to the UK which works out at £87. Does anyone want to order anything from the site too, I will pay for it all if the money for your order is PayPal'd to me plus...
  4. J

Colour choice problems solved. Online colour swatches+codes

Mods maybe a good one to sticky for anybody else wanting to do crazy stuff to their cars etc. While searching the Driftworks forum I found this site, seems to list hundreds of colours plus the colour codes too! BS4800 Chart http://www.e-paint.co.uk/RAL_Colourchart.asp BS2660 Chart...
  5. J

New colour scheme for my DC5

As far as I know there are not many wild colour schemes going on with our DC5's at the moment, j30l you are one I know of ;) and I have always been one for testing the water so, what do you guys think to the following idea's which will centre around a wheel refurb but will also stretch after...
  6. J

You might be an Integra Type R owner if...............

Just bought the latest US Honda Tuning magazine and in it I found the following: You might be an Integra Type R owner if............... You refer to non ITR Integra owners as those people. You go ballistic on the parts counter guy when he suggests using a non ITR bolt. You hold a New Years...
  7. J

BTCC Replica DC5 going cheap!!

Found this on an ebay link, what a great project this could be for anyone wanting a DC5 a little bit different!! Go on someone, buy it!!! :D http://www.touringcarspares.com/car_details.php?id=9
  8. J

Tenzo R wheels

Does anyone know where you can get hold of Tenzo R Spec M wheels, I would like to have a mesh wheel if I cannot get CE28n or if I dont like the Rota Circuit 10's on an Ings themed car. I have looked at BBS mesh wheels, they cost a fortune and the ones I like are always 18's which I dont want as...
  9. J

In need of a new OEM clutch?

I have found this place on the net, free UK delivery so I bought a clutch from them, the EP3 Type R clutch as it is the same as the DC5. http://www.lings.com/lingscentralapp_core.0.LassoApp?pg=nav&sectnum=9ad9a3905373ae0f&-session=Lings:C065FC67079e918E41vqqG2DB248 £261 inc delivery and...
  10. J

New headlights poll WHAT DO I FIT?

As I am in need of new LHD headlights due to my already modified ones being a little bit tatty and clouded I have been on ebay and found the following lights, yep I know what you are going to say, angel eyes, bling bling....... Well, actually, they look good and give the car a fairly aggressive...
  11. J

C West undertrays, carbon splitters, aero mods

I have seen on various sites in the US and on CRSX a C West carbon front undertray for the DC5, I have also seen a few good DIY carbon splitter kits over here in the UK. C West http://www.hopupracing.com/cdc5untrffi.html Carbon splitters...
  12. J

Manifold mod with CAT advice needed

Due to my car coming up for testing time again and that it will mean having to take te Toda Mani off and put the OEM back on, test the car and replace the Toda I was wondering if the section of the Toda could be cut off, two new flanges welded on so it can join back together. On a separate bit...
  13. J

Measurement required

Hi, I am after a favour if which is the exact corner to corner distance from the outer bottom edges of the front bumper corner in the front wheel arch closest to the tyre. The corner where the front splitter connects and almost touches the tyre. Just trying to overcome a problem I may have...
  14. J

Wheel size/tyre problem, which ones?

I will be in the market for some new wheels soon and like the Rota Circuits and the Rota Fighter, the Circuits come in the correct size 5x114 et45 17x7.5 but the ones I really like more due to being like the Volk CE28n are the Fighters, they only come in 16 inch form though 5x114 et40 16x7. My...
  15. J

Wanted photos and details of Ings +1 kit

With the Ings +1 kit ordered I am still left with some questions. I was wondering if anyone had any photo's or could take some photos of their Ings kit and the fixing points used to connect the kit to the car body. Do the brake ducts still fit the kit? Can anyone post up pics of the...
  16. J

Ings +1 kit, preparation and painting

I have taken the plunge and decided that I am going to order a full Ings +1 kit for my DC5, it needs minor preparation work, it is primered already. Does anybody know how much they cost to spray in Champ white, front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts. I was thinking of asking Tom at TGM for...
  17. J

OEM seatbelt removal and MOT

I want to remove my OEM seat belts, the rear ones I can get away with but if I remove the fron two will the car still be road legal and be able to pass an MOT? My car is fitted with two TAKATA's and fixed using the eyebolts supplied. Any info would be appriciated. Thanks :)
  18. J

Uprated brake fluid from TDI Nrth, what brand and viscosity?

Can anyone tell me what brand and viscosity of brake fluid TDI North use when they give you the uprated stuff on a change, I want to top mine up or replace it all. I dont want to bother Paul with a quick question like that as he is a busy man. Cheers peeps
  19. J

Handbrake warning light problem

My last trip to the ring saw on a few corners the handbrake warning light come on for a few seconds during a bit of hard braking and cornering but when I accelerated away or braked again it went out. Lastnight coming off the autobahn at about 60mph on the slip road I braked, turned in and it...
  20. J

Anoying noise

Over the last few days the Teg has developed a noise, like a vibration I think accross the passenger and drivers foot well. It seems to happen at low speed when I back off the throttle, like a scraping and vibration, you can hear it and feel it. It only happens at low speed when I back off...