Search results

1. M

How much is your Tax???

Sweden: about £106 for a year in tax My civic 78 is taxfree from now on \:D/
  2. M

MUGEN LIP KIT W/ CHARGESPEED BOTTOM LINE DIFFUSER

I have actually no idea. but RSX = ITR in some ways. Got a RSX in Sweden with BYS front on. so why should´nt these lips work. To bad they are for facelift though
  3. M

MUGEN LIP KIT W/ CHARGESPEED BOTTOM LINE DIFFUSER

http://www.chargespeed.com/english/dc5- ... m-1-e1.htm
  4. M

Looks like I will be selling the DC5 :(

MrHanky: PM:ed you, but do not know if the PM got throu
  5. M

burglary in my DC5

hehe. Some time has gone since last time. And still nothing has happen. Touché or what you should say. It has been clear that someone on Honda in Sweden doesn't like me that much. be course the person at the workshop were i left the car put the order for the windows as a stock order...
  6. M

Hi There, from Sweden..

hej hej chucky!!! Glad to se some other swedes on this page. now we are 66% of all DC5-R owners in sweden here :lol: hope we wont get any more though ;)
  7. M

burglary in my DC5

i will get my rear window in max 4 weeks, weren't any in Holland in Hondas big storage but will order from japan a new one. Honda here in Sweden are great, can get any OEM part fast
  8. M

burglary in my DC5

Last night some random guy thought that they would have fun and brake in to my car. The car was in a locked garage, they broke in to 3 other cars aswell. Stole my DEFI guages, stereo, subwoofer, iPod, and a gift that i would give to my mom for her birthday. Luckly i had insurance on the car...
  9. M

I'm running mine this winter, and this winter only. Have Toyo Snowproxies 215-45-17 on a set of Accord Type-S wheels. No undercoating, will do a major cleaning this spring. I´m cleaning the car underneath atleast once a week aswell, no signs of any rust so far anywhere. don't want any...
  10. M

GruppeM + RBC = intake tube question

When i put on a RBC intake manifold, wich intake tube is it for the GruppeM airfilter system?
  11. M

Toyo 888s on the road - legal and driveable?

888 is kind of bad atleast on the track, cheap but wears out realy fast dew to overheating
  12. M

best wheel cleaners?

If there is any chance in uk you can get Lahegas product, the no46 is the best wheelcleaner there is. I have had alot of white wheels and this is the only product that works. note: Have the wheels dry before applicate the product and dont have it on for to long, it takes away the paint after...
  13. M

J's Racing ETD

the ETD (Engine Tourqe Damper) failed on my buddys EP3. rattiling alot! I got one to my DC5 aswell, but it wasnt mounted, one uniball had broke completetly off.
  14. M

T1R b52 Damper kit questions

hi! fist post here Got a set of t1r damper kit. one of the dampers leaked out oil from a adjuster screw, but got new ones coming from AJ-Racing soon. But to my question is on the rear of the car, this kit doesn't lower the car that much at all? i heard this from the previous owner, just wanted...