Search results

1. B

Coilover Query/Help

This is one for the Tech people of the site.... Story is my DC5 came in from Japan with Ohlins Coilovers.. Eventually the bearing in the top mount (front left) went. I, like an idiot drove for some time on them afterwards. Dont know if its related, but eventually had to do the bottom ball...
  2. B

Need info on removing air con PLEASE...!

Hi all... Was unlucky last weekend and had a tip in my car.... (details are in DC5 Chat...) I damaged the air con rad, among other things, and decided I want it out anyway, as I did so in my ek9 before.. (someone else did when I got it tuned) Just want to know if anyone has done this... Will I...
  3. B

Hi all.... Me and my DC5...

Hi people.. Been a member for ages, but not great with these things.. Lack the patience..... So Ive been in love with these cars since I first saw one a few years back... Took me 2 years to get one, ie the money and insurance.. (car finance is a load of shite, avoid if possible... :shock: )...
  4. B

Need help with my Ohlins

Hi all.. Hows the going?? Due to crap roads in this giant pothole of a country, I now have a problem with my Ohlin coilovers.. The noise is coming from the front left. Creaking noise on rough roads, or on uneven surfaces. A mechanic told me it was the Rose Joint in the top of the coilover...