Search results

1. S

Sunroof Grease?

It is a 2003 Acura RSX Type S from Canada. I just wanted to ask here before I went to the dealer because I knew it would be much quicker/easier.
  2. S

Sunroof Grease?

Hey guys I had just noticed that my Sunroof makes a shuttering sound like thud,thud, thud when I put it up. I looked at it and all the grease was caked on and dry. I was wondering which grease I should buy to put on there so it can be smooth and silent.
  3. S

MY DC5!!!! :P

Yeah it is pretty nice here right now but just wait for winter its horrible. To answer the question about the rear bumper...from what I know it is not aftermarket just the stock Acura bumper. If you are talking about the spoiler it is a type R spoiler from the factory too. Maybe you want to...
  4. S

MY DC5!!!! :P

Hey guys just wanted to show off my DC5 just bought her a week ago and love her to death. Tell me what you think!
  5. S

Speedo Showing Too Fast!

I get it thanks...so as long as my total wheel (tire + rim) diameter is the same size as my stock total wheel diameter then my speedo should be accurate.
  6. S

Turn on Defroster/Windshield Setting and A/C turns on???

Hahaha I sense some sarcasm in that msg, thanks though sorry I just started using the forum.
  7. S

Engine bay cleaner

I love your simple approach thanks man.
  8. S

Speedo Showing Too Fast!

Ok, I have a question I have 19 inch rims so my speedometer will be wrong. What I am wondering is that will it be slower than I am actually going or faster? Other people have upgraded the rims on their cars (went up in size) and had a faster reading than actual speed. Please shed some light...
  9. S

That was my logic to that it works faster to clear the fog...I dont mind it but I cant turn off the A/C when it is in defrost mode. I have to turn it off defrost mode and then the A/C can be turned off. Not really a big deal once you get the heat on for a while in winter.
  10. S

Whenever I turn on my Defroster when my windshield is getting fogged up my A/C turns on. Is it supposed to do this or is there something wrong with the way I am turning it on? I have a 2003 Canadian Acura RSX Type S. I have the fan speed at 3/4 full speed, Temp guage at all the way to the...
  11. S

clock time/fluids PLEASE READ

Took it in and they corrected it for me but now my AC turns on whenever I turn the fan to defrost. I have no idea why it does that and it is starting to get as annoying as the clock.
  12. S

Touch in pen

I got one at my local Acura/Honda Dealership just go to the parts department and give your paint code/colour. Any tips for applying it?
  13. S

Engine bay cleaner

W/e it is worth it I just wanted to know what to do so I dont mess it up ahahah.
  14. S

Engine bay cleaner

They recommend some engine cleaners...I am not too sure how to apply it would I just be getting in there and scrubbing it down with some elbow grease?
  15. S

Engine bay cleaner

Would it be ok if I just went to the local drive in car wash and just used the high pressure soap and rinse hose? Sorry if this is a newb question I just got my type s.
  16. S

I looked in my Acura OEM book that came with the car. It said exactly what I tried. I am not too sure what else to do I am taking it in for servicing at Acura hopefully the service mechanic won't overcharge me for checking it out.
  17. S

The clock is on the stock deck and I am using the stock deck.
  18. S

It is in Canada, the deck is stock as well.
  19. S

Hi, I just got my 2003 PWP RSX type S and had a few questions. 1. I looked in my manual and it says to set the time that you are supposed to press and hold the 2-PROG button and then press the corresponding minute and hour buttons to set the time. I have tried this many times with the stereo...