10% OFF Fujitsubo RM01A Systems

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Torque GT said:
Sure! If you let me know by lunch time on Thursday, I can get it out to you for Friday so you'll have it for the weekend. :)
Will easily know by then if not sooner, would be nice to have some parts to fit. Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Awesome system, I would highly recommend if you want a subtle exhaust tone. Fits perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Torque GT

Parts Trader
2 of these left in stock! I'm getting an order together at the moment, but we wont see more for at least 2 months. Act fast if you want one!

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
Think it's £760 Chris as I looked at ordering one before I bought the Feels system.
Thanks for that mate. Did you get that Feels one off Facebook or one of the Bigger muffler type ones?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I got it off Facebook. Just checked the price of the RM01A and it was £765. I would have bought one if it weren't for the Feels.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
I got it off Facebook. Just checked the price of the RM01A and it was £765. I would have bought one if it weren't for the Feels.
It looked good that Feels one. Probably will get one (RMAO1) or something a tincey bit louder.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Yes mate in the process. Got my DC5 from you guys and it will be for sale shortly.

It's replacement👇

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Ah you bought Andy's car, congrats. I was going to view it but one came up a fair bit cheaper (albeit higher mileage) so went for that. I barely do any miles anyway and most will be to and from tracks so not that much of a difference in all honesty.

I pick it up this afternoon, looking forward to it.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
Ah you bought Andy's car, congrats. I was going to view it but one came up a fair bit cheaper (albeit higher mileage) so went for that. I barely do any miles anyway and most will be to and from tracks so not that much of a difference in all honesty.

I pick it up this afternoon, looking forward to it.
Cheers fella, you too. I love Vivid Blue. Your mileage will catch it's self back up then won't it and it will be fine:).

Make sure you whip some picture up mate. Envious your picking up today! I've gotta wait for the "5" to sell.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
Cheers fella, you too. I love Vivid Blue. Your mileage will catch it's self back up then won't it and it will be fine:).

Make sure you whip some picture up mate. Envious your picking up today! I've gotta wait for the "5" to sell.
I couldn't wait so I took out a loan to bridge the gap. By the time the DC5 sells it should be about 80% paid off.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
I couldn't wait so I took out a loan to bridge the gap. By the time the DC5 sells it should be about 80% paid off.
Mate, it crossed my mind 😂. But I decided to try to test my patience 😂😂😂

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Chrismartin said:
Yes mate in the process. Got my DC5 from you guys and it will be for sale shortly.

It's replacement

Looks like a good one!

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Torque GT said:
Looks like a good one!
Oh it is. Payed £1500 more than I wanted too the. But it's got a good 6k of mods on the car and was in pretty mint condition, made it hard to pass up to be honest. May be knocking on your door at some point for one of the RMAO1s 😁. Any further discount for a previous Torque GT customer? 😉😁😁