10% OFF Fujitsubo RM01A Systems

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Bump!

We've had a lone system arrive in on today's shipment. This will be the last one available now until after the new year!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Heads up! RM-01A systems for DC5's will be back in stock at the beginning of January.

10% discount for club members still applies :)

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Happy New Year!

Fujitsubo RM-01A systems are now back in stock. 10% club discount is still available by using discount code ITR10 at the checkout!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Literally just had these arrive in to stock. They're not even on the store yet, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up and first refusal!

Price is £115 delivered to most parts of the UK. Installation is as simple as sliding this over the existing tip and securing in place using a bolt in the bung securing hole.

I only have a limited amount of these in stock, so they're being offered on a first come first serve basis. Get in touch if you'd like to place an order!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
None at the moment, but I'll get some added to this thread as soon as I have some to share :)

Torque GT

Parts Trader
ORIGINAL POST UPDATED

We've revised our price structure on Fujitsubo system's over the last week, with most systems going up by about 5-7%. This is the first price increase we've implemented since we launched Fujitusbo pre-Brexit and I should hope will be the only one we'll need to implement for the foreseeable future.

The new RRP on the DC5 RM-01A is £780, which again includes standard shipping to most of the UK and the fitting kit. We'll continue to offer the 10% club discount, meaning the new club members price is £702. Hopefully you'll agree, this is still an excellent price for a super high quality JDM system.

As a slight aside, we've also just launched a brand new website and store. If anyone has 5 minutes to give it a go, some feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

www.torque-gt.co.uk

Cheers,

carl hammond

Advanced Member
ORIGINAL POST UPDATED

We've revised our price structure on Fujitsubo system's over the last week, with most systems going up by about 5-7%. This is the first price increase we've implemented since we launched Fujitusbo pre-Brexit and I should hope will be the only one we'll need to implement for the foreseeable future.

The new RRP on the DC5 RM-01A is £780, which again includes standard shipping to most of the UK and the fitting kit. We'll continue to offer the 10% club discount, meaning the new club members price is £702. Hopefully you'll agree, this is still an excellent price for a super high quality JDM system.

As a slight aside, we've also just launched a brand new website and store. If anyone has 5 minutes to give it a go, some feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

www.torque-gt.co.uk

Cheers,
Very good price still for such a good system and the website looks good also guys, only thing I couldn't get to work that I tried was the "shop by car" function but that's more than likely down to internet settings here in the office as it's always causing never ending web access issues.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
carl hammond said:
Very good price still for such a good system and the website looks good also guys, only thing I couldn't get to work that I tried was the "shop by car" function but that's more than likely down to internet settings here in the office as it's always causing never ending web access issues.
Thanks Carl! I'll drop you a PM.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Just a heads up to any European customers, I've added in some shipping rates to a bunch of European destinations this afternoon. If your country doesn't have a postage option, shoot me a PM and I'll happily add rates for you!