2002 Dc5 Rear brake dust shields

paulpizza

Hi guys, I'm new to the dc5 scene. Currently restoring a sorry condition one I picked up. Anyway as per title I'm looking for rear disc dust shields if anyone knows where I can get ahold of a set
Thanks

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'd love to see some progress pictures of the DC5, currently doing another one myself and love seeing them being rescued. Where are you based?

In regards to your enquiry. The part numbers for these are below:

Guard, R. Rr. Splash43253-S5A-950
Guard, L. Rr. Splash43254-S5A-950

Part Number 28/29 in the picture below:

A quick Google of one of the part numbers shows me that Cox Honda are selling them... so you should be able to get them from your local dealer. Same part number as an EP3.

I'm based in Belfast so I always use Donnelly Honda and I know the guys so normally get a bit of discount, I like supporting the local dealers and they usually get me stuff really quickly. I could probably save a little bit online but the hassle and postage evens it out.

Last edited:

paulpizza

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'd love to see some progress pictures of the DC5, currently doing another one myself and love seeing them being rescued. Where are you based?

In regards to your enquiry. The part numbers for these are below:

Guard, R. Rr. Splash43253-S5A-950
Guard, L. Rr. Splash43254-S5A-950

Part Number 28/29 in the picture below:

A quick Google of one of the part numbers shows me the Cox are selling them... so you should be able to get them from your local dealer. Same part number as an EP3.

I'm based in Belfast so I always use Donnelly Honda and I know the guys so normally get a bit of discount, I like supporting the local dealers and they usually get me stuff really quickly. I could probably save a little bit online but the hassle and postage evens it out.
Thanks for your help and fast reply. I will try contact honda today. I'v uploaded couple pics ( dont have to many right now ) So far I have stripped full rear end and tank to find any rot. Will have it all welded and raptor'd along with arches. All components removed will either be renewed or restored and painted

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Thanks for sharing! Not too many about in Black, will be great to see it all done.

Do you have your own ramp that looks like a great setup anyway!