2021 Trackdays - Who's doing what?

James-T

Advanced Member
Chaps,

As the tracks are opening up, thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to see who is doing what & when- see if we can get a few of us together for a few hot laps?

My first one is 29th March - Thruxton - with Motorsport Events.

Sylar122

Advanced Member
Up for that!

I’ve got Anglesey booked on the 10th May, looking at Cadwell 10th June, and Oulton park sometime during the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20Drift

Members
Staff member
I’ve got Thruxton on 19th April and Donington on 26th May

May try and get to Cadwell in June, and then Croft or Blyton. Do want to do Knockhill but can’t find any dates yet!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Nothing booked as social distancing still in place so no spectators, passengers etc unless from the same house

If that eases soon I’ll be looking at
Brands GP, Goodwood, Silverstone as my main ones this year I think

Mebz

Advanced Member
7th April Donington Park with MSV
7th June angelsey with track obsession
10th June cadwell park with javelin
12th July croft with track obsession

Still got some credit to use aswell with javelin, one a month is the plan from August.

JordanSuth

Advanced Member
I'm hoping to get to Knockhill next month. Got a few bits to do to the car before then.

Has anyone been or going to Knockhill this year?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mebz

Advanced Member
I'm hoping to get to Knockhill next month. Got a few bits to do to the car before then.

Has anyone been or going to Knockhill this year?

Who have you booked Knockhill with?

Never done it but don't see many days there.

James-T

Advanced Member
I'd love to do Knockhill but driving to Scotland from down south would probably turn my spine into the shape of a paperclip.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I'd love to do Knockhill but driving to Scotland from down south would probably turn my spine into the shape of a paperclip.
That's part the reason I have not done the NC500, the recommended start and end point is the northern city of Inverness at Inverness Castle I believe which is in itself is
610 miles or 10hrs 7mins (dependant on traffic) lol

JordanSuth

Advanced Member
That's part the reason I have not done the NC500, the recommended start and end point is the northern city of Inverness at Inverness Castle I believe which is in itself is
610 miles or 10hrs 7mins (dependant on traffic) lol
Ideal when you're a local!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Ideal when you're a local!

Yeah 100% mate, I have even considered flying there and renting a car to do it, but one of my mates up there has the Senna and has invited me to do it so considering going in his car when times allow :)

SamDC5

Advanced Member
26th May at Donington Park with Javelin. Already a few DC5's attending so the more the better.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

jasonevans

I've got Castle Combe booked for 9th April.
Im excited already as it's the first one this year and only my 2nd trackday in this car so will be good to learn a bit more about it.
I've done a few trackdays before though, mainly in my old EP3 .:).

JustinEET

Advanced Member
If you come to the states; my home track Eagles Canyon Raceway (monthly)
Circuit of the Americas
Sebring International
Road Atlanta

mil1lion

Advanced Member
May 25th Snetterton with msv
Got Nurburgring for Oct 11th with circuit days
Will do something in August with msv when they add some

ChesterJSY

Managed to finally get two track days in last week, was so happy to be back on track again. First one was at Goodwood and then got on the ferry to France and did a track day near Nantes at the circuit de Loire atlantique. Car was fantastic and held up well against a lot more powerful cars.

Well not against the mclaren I was pulling 130mph down the 1km back straight and the mclaren was pulling 170mph

Just great to drive the car on track and be in France again !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk