21 soon, best insurance company to try?

andy0807

Hey everyone, turning 21 in a month and hoping to get myself a dc5! :D just wondering where the best places are to try for insurance can't use compare sites it doesn't find the car :p
I've been driving 2 and a half years with 2yrs no claims bonus, any suggestions?

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
brentacre was best for me..

what car have you got now? alot of companies want experience with cars around 150bhp

andy0807

I'll try them then thanks :) any others? at the moment I have a Civic Jordan which is 160bhp standard so I'm okay on the bhp plus side (just about) if they do ask me! :p

andy0807

172Ben said:
should be an interesting quote considering your age!
haha thats why i thought id do a little research before i get the car or my money will be gone in seconds after buying the car and insurance :/

Benneh

Advanced Member
I got mine a week before I turned 22 and Brentacre were the best for myself. Think it ended up going through Highway for Lloyds which falls under LV. Decent price for my age and all mods declared and added free of charge, definitely gets a thumbs up from me!

Bally_Jdm

Advanced Member
I had my EP3 at 19 and DC5 at 20/21. Greenlight have always been the best for me. Now got a JRSC and im 22. Greenlight ( Neil ) super helpful

Todd_77

Advanced Member
Admiral for me.

At 21 it was £834 with all mods declared.

At 22 its being renewed at £634 with all mods declared at the end of this month.

Was happy enough.

Alex.J

Advanced Member
Admiral for me!

Mind you I'm older and wiser than you!! Ha!

Mines £420. 7yrs ncb and no points!

Always been with admiral and quoted me best all bar once!

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
How things change I couldn't insure mine untill my 25th birthday so had to let it sit in my moms garage for 4 months, luckily still had the ep3 to use

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
Greenlight

21 (but they quoted me as 22 since it was my birthday in a few days)
3 points (TS10)
4 NCB
All mods

£1,100

This year I think renewal was £710.