-

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Does it do this when you hit VTEC.. .. .have you got the Hondata reflash or the K20 Pro.. reprogramable..

It could be your flash.. can you get hold on another ECU to borrow for a moe to try it..

UW

reeves999999

I've got the standard reflash - your old one if you remember Mark! VTEC engages at 5200. Guy at CPL thinks it may need more octane boost but the car has been running fine for the last 4 months. Perhaps it's K-PRO time?

Thanks for your input guys.

Duckhunter

I have a standard spec DC5 and at about 3850rpm it does have a a bit of a power lag and also makes an odd sound. I think that the K20A has a bit of a soft spot around this RPM but i don't experiance anything that is as bad as me thinking it's a fuel cut off. It's just a bit flat around this spot, so I just rev through it :lol:

Sharpey

Advanced Member
I get the same cruising on a smooth road, as my Vtec is set at 4000 I thought it was just that clicking in and out.
If 3 of us get it I wouldn't worry to much.

reeves999999

OK guys, if they're all the same then that's good enough for me. It was only because a rozzer was behind me for 20 miles on the M4 that I'd stuck at 79mph for so long. Otherwise, I doubt I would have ever noticed.

Thanks for all the replies!