A/C Condenser

ozzy147

Advanced Member
Long story cut short, I think I have leaky A/C condenser. I have had the system leak tested and re gassed twice in the space of about a year and the coolness in the air keeps tailing off. Honda are having a look at it on Saturday to confirm the leak as Kwik Fit put a dye in the system last time. The Honda tech thinks condenser as that the usual suspect as it gets hammered with stones etc

So can anyone recommend the best place to buy and aftermarket condenser if thats my problem? is the EP3 one the same?

cheers
ozzy

ozzy147

Advanced Member
Brilliant mate cheers! Will do the same if honda confirm it is the condenser. It's going in tomorrow

turbo5

Advanced Member
I had similar issues with mine last year , after numerous re-gasses it was eventually traced to some seals which the main dealer replaced, result is ice cold aircon

ozzy147

Advanced Member
So thats me just back from Honda, The condenser is coroded but not the cause of the leak. However, I will be changing the condenser anyways as its sure to leak soon I was advised. The issue is a leak in the condenser pipe. Part number 80331-S6M-003. Is this the pipe going to the dryer? :s Im gonna try and source an aftermarket on this also so need to know what im ordering lol Any advise guys on best place to source one of these? Anyone had to replace one?

Spirit R

ozzy147 said:
So thats me just back from Honda, The condenser is coroded but not the cause of the leak. However, I will be changing the condenser anyways as its sure to leak soon I was advised. The issue is a leak in the condenser pipe. Part number 80331-S6M-003. Is this the pipe going to the dryer? :s Im gonna try and source an aftermarket on this also so need to know what im ordering lol Any advise guys on best place to source one of these? Anyone had to replace one?
Hello Ozzy

Did you have any luck finding a replacement pipe as I have the following AC pipe (80331-S6M-0031 068N) which is the cause of my leak? Or did you get one straight from Honda?

Any advice needed..

Thanks

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
There's a full kit on the Facebook group at the min mate.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Spirit R

Johngreen537 said:
There's a full kit on the Facebook group at the min mate.
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks John, I‘ve put in a request with a few places if that fails I‘ll look at the FB Page.