A-plan users

GeordieAndy

Advanced Member
When I got my policy on the 200sx through A-plan I made sure I could get the same broker to cover me on the DC5 so I have no worries when I actually get it.

But, I was just wondering. With the qoute being on a standard DC5, what if I end up with a car that has say, a bodykit and exhaust. How much U reckon the qoute would go up by? Anyone have a qoute standard and modified?

kingston

Advanced Member
See Andy22d's thread, think his went up by 500 with all the mods he did but i might be wrong. Mine went up by 75 quid due to new 'rates' but is totally standard :evil:

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
When i took out mine they said I could add full exhaust, filter and wheels at no extra cost, in fact they sai only a turbo or supercharger would change it!

gonzo

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
When i took out mine they said I could add full exhaust, filter and wheels at no extra cost, in fact they sai only a turbo or supercharger would change it!
same here!! :lol: :lol:

Suped

Advanced Member
Same here... think A plan should give us all here a discount! hehe :lol:

gonzo

Advanced Member
think i should get a discount for finding them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dobber

Advanced Member
gonzo said:
think i should get a discount for finding them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plah, i was using them back in 1999 when i had my FTO :p 8)

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
I've still not got my insurancew cert yet though, went to tax it on Tuesday and found this out so I rang them but they've sent me a nother bl00dy months cover note, must call them!!