A recommended Sprayer needed & Front Lip alignment help please.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Sorry for all the posts I realise it‘s New Year‘s Day but am just retrying time sort a few bits out and tick things off my checklist guys and girls so my apologies.

1. Anyone can recommend a good competitively priced resprayer to spray a few aftermarket bits for me in marching CW - Midlands area please - Anywhere as long as they are good and recommended I can drop the parts to them no problem as I have a company car and free fuel.

2. Lastly my from lip I noticed yesterday the front of it on one corner there is a gap between the bumper and the lip whereas the other side is flush. It is the front left edge corner edge near the vent where it curves upwards around the vent edge. Is there anyway to get the lip tighter against the bumper or something that I can attach or is there a way that I should about to align it correctly.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Front lip is held on with a tape / block and secure from underneath with bolts and brackets. The stickly bit is probably dried out, or at some point it‘s been caught slightly and pulled it down one side. Easy to take off one side, clean up and re-stick. Rear lip is the same and may come across that at some point during ownership. Use a decent quality 3m foam double sided tape or the like and re secure it. It will always be a pain though without fully bonding it on.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
I‘d recommend tgm sport in fleet for all the bits you want done mate, did my whole car for me and their works amazing
I'd go with Carl's recommedation, they did a great job on his and I've seen photos of many DC5's that have had work done on them by TGM. Plus they know DC5's inside and out so will be able to do a real quality job.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Brilliant guys I will have a look at TGM give them a call. I could not see any double sided tape it has dried out most likely. I got some good 3m stuff will have a look at that tomorrow and the brackets underneath make sure they are all good.

Just niggly bits I am picking at I think but just bits that need sorting.

Thanks

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Front lip is held on with a tape / block and secure from underneath with bolts and brackets. The stickly bit is probably dried out, or at some point it‘s been caught slightly and pulled it down one side. Easy to take off one side, clean up and re-stick. Rear lip is the same and may come across that at some point during ownership. Use a decent quality 3m foam double sided tape or the like and re secure it. It will always be a pain though without fully bonding it on.
Lip sorted used 3m tape the old tape was dried up.