Accidentally bought a DC5.....!!!!

Resigner

Hi all. So, I've just accidentally bought an Integra Type R DC5...... Left a bid at an auction, it was well under reserve, but the owner took the bid. Has an MOT until March 2023, is apparently in good condition and perfectly good to go. So, what have I let myself in for? I had an S2000 for 8 years from new from 2007, so am a Honda lover and Vtec lover. Have a rather nice daily already, and a classic MGB, so Wife is looking slightly unimpressed, but will keep it a little while at least then probably move it on at some point. What should I be looking out for?
Here's the car at the auction!

thanks all :)

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Looks lovely but the drivers rear quarter is a different darker shade to the rest of the car and also is the passenger side door! Alarm Bells

Resigner

Looks lovely but the drivers rear quarter is a different darker shade to the rest of the car and also is the passenger side door! Alarm Bells
Cant see that on my screen, and its described as in very good condition, will see, but think its easy on a computer screen to see things which arent there....

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Cant see that on my screen, and its described as in very good condition, will see, but think its easy on a computer screen to see things which arent there....
You will see that they are freshly sprayed fresh paintwork compared to the rest. Let us know how you get on with it when you collect it. Silver has always been a difficult colour to match completely