Adding Modifications to Greenlight Insurance Policy

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
Hi Guys
Just wanted to let you know if you have a policy with Greenlight (or are thinking of coming on board with us) you can add modifications to your vehicle by simply dropping us a Private Message via the forum.

If you can state the vehicle registration number and your policy postcode along with a list of the additional mods i'll make sure they get added to your policy.

Kind Regards
Neil

Chewy

Advanced Member
This is what I loved about my first policy with you guys!

Shame you couldn't budge on my renewal quote last year, Insurance is due again next month though....You'll be hearing from me no doubt. :)

Brophy

Advanced Member
That's one of the things i love about green light and dealing with yourself Neil nice and easy to add mods and no extra charge (except for charger which is minimal lol)

mike.williams

Advanced Member
My phone call to say i removed my back seats and fitted a cage lasted about 3 minutes.

That simple.

The pm system is a great idea but id still prefer to phone to get it changed straight away

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
mike.williams said:
My phone call to say i removed my back seats and fitted a cage lasted about 3 minutes.

That simple.

The pm system is a great idea but id still prefer to phone to get it changed straight away
No Worries im normally able to reply within in a couple of hours to confirm the mods are added but if you prefer to do it over the phone thats fine as well xthumbup

2ndy

Advanced Member
What all should we include in modifications? I'm planning on fitting braided brake hoses among other things when I'm not driving over winter, would they count? And the likes of camber arms etc?

Chewy

Advanced Member
2ndy said:
What all should we include in modifications? I'm planning on fitting braided brake hoses among other things when I'm not driving over winter, would they count? And the likes of camber arms etc?
Leave nothing undeclared... If it's not OEM, it's not covered.

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
2ndy said:
You should declare any parts changed from Factory to be 100% covered. Best to declare everything and then we can list even small things like braided brake lines etc on your policy.