Additional vehicle to my insurance.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi all.

Bit of advice required. Im hoping to get Piaggio MP 3 500cc three wheeler in the next two or three weeks. Not new, It will be about three years old.

This is a first for me and Im after advice which route to go down regarding insurance, ie, to add it to my Sainsbury's policy, or go with a new and separate policy.

Has anyone had experience of the above.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards.

Chris_Glanzav98

Advanced Member
depends what works out cheaper really although you can only use your ncb ones unless going with a company willing to mirror it such as sky and brentacre who im giving a huge shoutout too ! hth !

Mark_teg

Staff member
When I had an Integra I used Greenlight insurance and they mirrored my NCB to allow me to use it for another policy.

I now have a multicar policy with Admiral due to Greenlight being unable to insure the car I replaced the Integra with.

Both options work fine. First option being my preference due to Greenlight being exceptional to deal with, so give Sainsburys a call and discuss your options.

Hope that helps Granty

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

I was hoping to find the cheapest alternative which I thought might be an additional vehicle to an existing policy.

Its looking like a seperate company for the bike. A shame maybe as I had some free breakdown cover pending with Sainsbury's.

Regards.