Adrian Flux? Opinions?

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I'm currently going to be insured with Adrian Flux with my DC5, I'm 20 so not many insurance companies would even touch me. They quoted me £1900, I know that's insane to most people but I decided I couldn't wait any longer for having the car I've always wanted. Just wondering what people's opinions of them are? They've also covered my mods which is only a 5Zigen catback system and notifying them it's C pack with no added cost.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I don't think it's insane at all at your age, I think I was paying £2500 one year.

Can't say I've heard a bad word about AF, but I have never used them myself.

Rom

Advanced Member
I've used them in the past. Had an agreed value policy with them.
They were helpful when I had to make a claim against another driver.

I'd definitely use them again, should they ever beat Greenlights price.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
I don't think it's insane at all at your age, I think I was paying £2500 one year.

Can't say I've heard a bad word about AF, but I have never used them myself.
Ouch! I was prepared to pay up to £2500! They seem to be pretty knowledgeable although sometimes it seems to depend on who you speak to on the other end. I'm also having an agreed valuation which i couldn't get from Admiral who quoted me £3000!

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Rom said:
I've used them in the past. Had an agreed value policy with them.
They were helpful when I had to make a claim against another driver.

I'd definitely use them again, should they ever beat Greenlights price.

That's good to hear, that's made me feel better knowing they aren't just out to take your money and then not back you up when it's not your fault.

Rom

Advanced Member
No they were really good. I was claiming through the other guy, rather than through my own.
I had agreed value with Flux, but the other company were trying to pay market value. Which was about 50% less! Flux stepped in, I think it basically went, sort the claim. Or we will sort it, and you will pay our costs too (if I claimed through Flux).

They weren't far off the renewal from the m Greenlight last year either.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I don't think Greenlight would touch me as I think they have an age limit? But again that's set me at ease, can't wait to pick the car up now!

Mark_teg

Staff member
I've also claimed through Flux and it was a very fast and smooth process, though 10+ years ago now..

I agree with the above though, it depends who you deal with when you ring them; I've felt some of their operators can be unprofessional.

Enjoy the new car OP :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Exactly as said here, used them similarly around 10+ yrs ago when I too was young. Never made a claim but no issues ever regarding conversations, paperwork etc.

Mark_teg said:
I've also claimed through Flux and it was a very fast and smooth process, though 10+ years ago now..

I agree with the above though, it depends who you deal with when you ring them; I've felt some of their operators can be unprofessional.

Enjoy the new car OP :)