Agreed Valuation Insurance

Tim J

Advanced Member
Hi All,

I've been looking into this now that the DC5 is 20yrs old.
Has anyone got an Agreed Value policy?
The only company I've foundcis Adrian Flux and the quote was £176, which, to me is ridiculously low.
As a comparison, I'm currently with Sainsbury's (for over 8yrs) and it's approx £300

Thoughts? Suggestions? Drawbacks? All welcome

Thanks

Tim

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ruthless

Hi All,

I've been looking into this now that the DC5 is 20yrs old.
Has anyone got an Agreed Value policy?
The only company I've foundcis Adrian Flux and the quote was £176, which, to me is ridiculously low.
As a comparison, I'm currently with Sainsbury's (for over 8yrs) and it's approx £300

Thoughts? Suggestions? Drawbacks? All welcome

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim, I'm just about to renew my insurance, currently with Adrian Flux and they're trying to bump up from £230 to £290! Yours at £176 sounds really cheap, have you got it insured to drive or just stored? I'm not being sarcy when I say that, it's just that is seriously cheap! thanks

Tim J

Advanced Member
Hi Tim, I'm just about to renew my insurance, currently with Adrian Flux and they're trying to bump up from £230 to £290! Yours at £176 sounds really cheap, have you got it insured to drive or just stored? I'm not being sarcy when I say that, it's just that is seriously cheap! thanks
Hi Ruthless,

IIRC £176 was limited mileage

No worries, no offence taken as I also think that the price quoted was ridiculously cheap.

Thanks

Tim

JordanSuth

Advanced Member
I'm with A-Plan Thatcham and they do an agreed value. They're also a great insurance company to deal with.

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

G19 RCB

I'm with Adrian flux with an agreed valuation of £16000. It's £654 annually and that's for 6000 miles a year and all modifications declared ans my partner on the policy. It would of been £654 but I pay £50 for protected no claims. Hope some of this info help and any questions just drop us a DM bud

Lewisdc5

I'm with Adrian flux with an agreed valuation of £16000. It's £654 annually and that's for 6000 miles a year and all modifications declared ans my partner on the policy. It would of been £654 but I pay £50 for protected no claims. Hope some of this info help and any questions just drop us a DM bud
Hi G19RCB, I've just got a new quote with Adrain Flux. They are asking for a membership number for this site (as I mentioned I was a member of a club/forum) is this something you've come across ?

Lewis

G19 RCB

You have to access your account via a PC not a mobile and hover your cursor over your profile and a number will appear. That's your membership number pal. That's how I found mine buddy